It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin ‘orders Russians abroad to return’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm okay??? Seems a bit urgent? Is this for real? i HAVE NOT SEEN THIS ON msm?........Anyone??

www.perthnow.com.au...

VLADIMIR Putin has reportedly told officials to fly relatives living abroad back to Russia, leaving many worried about the reason for the “urgent” call.

The Daily Star reports local media as saying Mr Putin wants Russian officials and politicians to return to the “Fatherland” now.

The call extended to elderly relatives overseas and children, even if they are in the middle of the school year.

The newspaper says the edict applies to “administration staff, regional administrators, politicians of all levels and employees of public corporations” and that “anyone who fails to act will put their chances of promotion at risk.”

Russian political analyst Stanislav Belkovsky told the Star: “This is all part of the package of measures to prepare elites to some ‘big war’.”

It comes as relations with the West continue to deteriorate.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Has to do with Russian elites who have kids or family studying abroad in fancy western universities, the peasants want the elites to show their patriotism for mother Russia.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

This has been posted at least twice already today.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks for telling me. I wouldn't want to upset anyone?

Mods: Please remove

edit on 13-10-2016 by CaptainBeno because: Mods required. Double post emergency!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

There are TWO sides to any argument, there are patriot's on both sides of this particular argument.

Now to the nitty gritty, there are vested interest's whom want a war and to be frank in my opinion it is not Russia that is pushing though they will push back, there are some very wealthy interests in the west that see an upside from a war no matter how devastating it is as they believe it will enable them to enact emergency power's, suspend free speech, bring in new laws to control the population and enact further martial law style powers to there re-imagined national police forces.

So these power's are pushing for a war and doing so with intent.

Nuclear war will likely not affect them in there cosy installation's just depopulate the earth and bring it closer to there ideal of a clean slate upon which they can then build there fantasy utopia (from there perspective with themselves as the new imperial nobility of a world empire).

They are pushing, Russia will push back with China coming on side despite there own fractious relationship and history of petty wars between themselves and that equal's war - China may also use the opportunity to sieze much of the empty territory or Russia claiming they are there to help but with no intention of ever leaving?.

Just a matter or time my friend.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

top topics

join