It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Opening of The Bottomless Pit.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Well you know what they say, one man's angel is another man's puradu fish.

The form of the divine messenger depends largely upon where you orientate the divine, or seat of creation, to be.

Just the personification of fire?

Carry on

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

The role of Erra was greatly expanded upon by the Babylonians in the Erra and Ishum epic were he becomes the foremost principle of warfare and destruction though still through his association with fire, there were reasons for that though in that the Babylonians had asset stripped and marginalized the cult of Ninurta in favour of Marduk, when warfare and destruction spread through the lands and they were on the receiving end the last thing they could do was praise Marduk for it or re-elevate the role of Ninurta, so Erra filled that void and was posited as responsible.

The only association with any sort of Divine messenger was through later association with Nuska, but that was as vizier of Enlil not in any classical sense

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thanks for addressing my inquiry and giving me something to go off of everyone you ladies are the absolute raddest =D

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Me too!

This is what brought me here since 2007. I appreciate all the jems brought here by curious, intellectuals!

Good job!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Alchemy = study of Black Holes. Which contain subsystems: a BH within a BH. Your memories are their, but the dream is not your inception.

Its much easier to observe these things on a higher recursion level than your personal life.

Tree in center, fall from Eden. Who wants another layer deep? This density sucks enough.

We live in the shallow directories of the Akashic record. Each time you die, life will become either more or less bizarre as your merged files change root levels.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope
Clockwise vs Counterclockwise. One for destruction; the other for creation.
Ordo ab chao; chao ab ordo...the crazy train...this is how it is done to us...rock the ship and work the middle...make your Mo

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!
n EyE or prophet on the decline; OR; make your Mo

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!
n EyE or profit on the ascension.

Aten is not picky; when he finds a BH he will work it...for better or worse...666(S E X; X; X E S)888 he loves both sexes. The Immortal Hermaphrodite.

I'm just grumpy today..."it is better to give, than receive"...is it now? I wouldn't know...haha

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Great thread, as usual...you are really the only reason I visit ATS...

Seeing that Alchemy was broached as a subject and it is something that I have an interest in [mostly outer alchemy/thought the principles are intertwined] I would be willing to bet that the Abzu or Abyss is present everywhere in the structure of the universe...it is the great breach in the physical [El/Mag] world...the 'spaces' in-between...which is not to say that this sight would not be significant geographically.

We know that there are Gates and Portals all over the world that are based in mathematics...(the Abyss is based in linear primes and their location in space time; all right angles; this is how demons travel)...this may be a Djinn Gate, concentrated weakness in the Space/Time fabric, leaking Chaos; the primal force into the world. Thus significant from a geology and alchemical standpoint.

For me, to 'open the Abyss' is to access the primal creative force; Chaos...[shrug] and it is entirely possible that Chaos is statistically concentrated here. One, theoretically, could open a door to Chaos anywhere, if you knew how to read the universe.

A 'blood offering' would 'knit the door closed' as FE [iron] interferes with El/Mag...hence the puppies and piglet offerings. Think of it as an iron cage or sealing of the Abyss...more blood = stronger cage for this geographically weak area.
The more little carcases they remove in their 'excavations' the worse off the breach will become (haha people walk around thinking that the ancients were 'cavemen'; lol no respect).

The classic 'Opening of the Abyss' biblical mention will be that someone understands how to manipulate spacetime without having to 'go to a specific geographical location'...they will simply be able to see access all energy/light [both darkness and light] that travels at right angles. For this it would be better to have copper based blood [aka blueblood] than iron based blood...iron would act to naturally seal any breaches as quickly as they were accessed (self defeating).

At any rate I am utterly fascinated by everything you presented...drawings, diagrams, photos and theories...so cool...into the brain they all go to mingle and percolate.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Meatpoet

Yes i'm sure that's correct that the Ab-zu is omni-present, but also the case that localized phenomena can see emergence from the Ab-zu. which can be as humble as say a sacred spring, but were the greater premise is that the stream of consciousness emerges from the Ab-zu, which is particle or mineral based, a key factor in emergence is pattern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join