It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BadSelfEater is down, FederalBeast is up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So after thousands witnesses the clock tick down on BadSelfEater many mixed emotions and shock I think arose. While we are left with people taking sides over abortion, religion and others claiming the original group may have been swapped or snagged before they could relay a damaging message or even if you think this was a government psyop/social research test the saga continues.

BadSelfEater.com may be down, the content taken down but now FederalBeast.com is online.

Like the badselfeater site I thought I would do some recon on the new one that has content now. A brief view of the page source shows it is a wordpress site.

!-- Page not cached by WP Super Cache. Check your settings page. Not caching requests by known users. (See Advanced Settings page) --

From here I attempted to locate the hello world / home page that is automatically generated on all wordpress sites and sure enough there it is. Along with the author's name "matt", the wordpress install took place On September 10, 2016 By admin.

Here are the links:
federalbeast.com...
federalbeast.com...

I guess well see if anything else comes of this until then feel free to comment, speculate and maybe tell us how you felt about the reveal. Thanks all!
edit on 14-9-2016 by Algorithm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Algorithm

BSE is not down for me, but it's worth noting, if they can prove Planned Parenthood was indeed a coordinated effort to sacrifice babies to Hillary's heathen Canaanite gods (IMG)....

...hmmm, methinks people will change their opinion on "it's my body I can do what I want'

Also, for people who think the Owl of Bohemia is simply the 'Owl of Minerva', think again. The Owl of Minerva, or Goddess of Wisdom, was a roman goddess of weaving & knowledge, but that is why Hillary & her friends worship a different Owl. In Occult tradition, reversing the name or changing the meaning of something is an age old tradition of creating a "veil". Making it.... Hidden.

They consistently place the motto "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" around their Owl statues (to the Weaving Goddess, I don't think so!!! That's a declaration it's not Minerva!). Not only that, but in the Bohemian Grove (A Grove is where child sacrifice to Canaanite deities happened.", their 'play' before burning a...'effigy' pays homage to an old Phoenician city, and speaks to the Owl as a "he" and Athena or Minerva, was most certainly a 'she'.)

When old cults were taken over, they often weren't allowed to worship their old gods, so they would simply continue but in the name of the adopted ones. I believe that's what has happened with the Owl (that the elite worship). And yes, ladies are not allowed at the Grove, but Hillary still has keywords in her email related to Occult references.

Also, the Owl is the animal that signals 'death'.

Don't tell me you don't know why they sing "hoo hoo" in the Rollings Stones - Sympathy for the Devil.

Now, imagine someone has a clip of Hillary discussing the sacrificial quotas aren't high enough this month, and if they don't rise they might need to go to war. I can only imagine the ###storm that would cause.

Don't worry though, it was just a 'joke' when her friend suggested sacrificing a chicken to Moloch once they get home...

edit on 15-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I hate to say it but dear mr teeth is probably either dead, or he/she won't be seen again.

The guy in the video is literally mocking us, making us look like fools for trying to figure this out. If you had a serious message to impart, why would you ridicule your audience ? The way he said, "I made these!" Then he throws it like it means nothing at all, what a weird thing this has all been.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's up and running footage of abortions with the guy calling it 'child sacrifice.'

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Hi Long time lurker who has lurked for years and years, supposedly. I suspect psyop and follow up questions for our and other communities to gauge how effective it was. So, you want to know how we feel about the reveal?

First you have to answer our questions:

What is the name of one of our most famous members, his avatar was a whacked out large bunny?

Who is our number one expert on the board for all things and is never wrong? His avatar is a famous actor.

Who on this board goes by the name, "Des"?

Who is our favorite Mason?

What is the name of he who cannot be named, starts with an A?

Thanks in advance for your participation in this mini quiz. I made it very easy, I hope the other members add to the list. Have a wonderful evening!

STM
edit on 15-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Seeing as your introduction states you really like this sort of stuff and you are good with computers, were you able to decode anything that leads you to believe the narrative changed swiftly at some point ?

I ask because your skill set seems to be above my own, therefore you may have more info than I do. If this thread is indeed meant to divulge what we know..I've already divulged what I know which is speculation for the most part.
edit on 15-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Here's one that no one can seem to figure out, and is always brought up by new members periodically.

What are wats ? More precisely, how does one get a higher wats score ?

It's actually pretty easy, it's more time consuming to find out if you don't already know.
edit on 15-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I am a little concerned because i know the answers to those questions...crap i have been here way too long...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Thanks! To be honest, even if this new member but long, long time lurker answered my questions or yours I'll only respond by u2u 'cause I wouldn't want my detailed thoughts on the reveal on the board.

I really think the Mods need to shut these BadSelfEater threads down. We don't want to be a part of some social research experiment that will be used against us in the future.

STM

ETA: And I won't at this point, it should not have taken more than five minutes tops to answer those questions.
edit on 15-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yawn,someone or some people are bored and stirring the pot. I'd return to the scheduled broadcast and relax

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I am a little concerned because i know the answers to those questions...crap i have been here way too long...

Shssshhhh!

STM

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It's already too late, the damage has been done and besides I have noticed a lack of mod interaction anyways.

Besides that, I have already had people try to confirm my identity from this and if you think all of this isn't being recorded anyways under your file number, think again. It's the same for all of us.

I'm aware that one day my postings may lead to my final judgement, but fear of oppression is not something I want to have. We all choose to either let fear control us or embrace it so we can do what we want.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Don't worry, even though my attention span is above average, there's enough white noise in between to bring me back to a catatonic state.

Any recommendations on what to watch ? At this point anything would be better than what I have seen earlier.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Yawn,someone or some people are bored and stirring the pot. I'd return to the scheduled broadcast and relax

Yes, don't worry, trust the Gov, all is well. Life is a cookie.

Sweet dreams,

STM

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

That's your choice. Personally, I don't want ATS to turn into a social experiment. That's all I'm trying to do right now.

STM

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
hey guys just caught on, I think you guys assume im a shill? I just wanted to say first off never trust anything a stranger says online but i will try and answer these things best I can.

I dont know the answers to any of those questions except wats is karma i think right?

One member that sticks out for me is Phage he is the go to for space related topics which is where I am mainly lurking around.

However even if you guys trust im not who u think i am remember anyone can read this thread also.

This hole thing with the beast bill is something I would not normally pay lots of attention to but the production quality of all this seemed to cost some dough so im sure who ever needed or wanted to know peoples reactions or opinions on the hole thing they have it or have means of getting it.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It was a fun few days with badselfeater but there is no way that federalbest will garner anywhere near the amount the same amount of interest.

As for your questions seentoomuch, I personally would not have a clue on the answers.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous
It was a fun few days with badselfeater but there is no way that federalbest will garner anywhere near the amount the same amount of interest.

As for your questions seentoomuch, I personally would not have a clue on the answers.

Of course you wouldn't. But he would. In his intro thread he said he has been on here as a non-member for many, many years. He would know the answers, anyone here that long would, no doubt. Anyone here for the last two would.

STM

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Psyop. As you said way too much money was spent on this. I wonder how much of my tax dollars are being used for programs like this? And against American citizens. Snowden and Assange are leading the way I guess to let us know what has been going on.

ATS is a great community. It's a shame that everyone assumes we can't put a cap on it. I believe we could if we tried together.

Have a good night, still don't believe you but at least you are civil.

STM

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I do not, and I've been here for 5 years.

Then again I only go into the Space, Medical, Science, General Conspiracies and Skunkworks.

Only recently registered as I prefer reading then replying.

You never know the types of people who come here, hence the reasons for many forum sections, so it is very possible he does not know.

new topics

top topics

join