It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perjury Charges Looming? Run Weiner's Weiner Story!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: facedye
Oh, what are you basing that fact on? Corroboration?

By the fact that zero people in this thread have reported feeling misled by this story.

That's literally not true. LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just don't think we should go soft on Weiner.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Honestly, why do we give a damn about Wiener, or his wiener?

Don't we have better things to discuss?

Buh, buh, buh, you are sooooo misled right now and need to be edumakated 'bout the media manipulation.

Screw the media. I'll read what I want.

If grown people want to waste their time reading about what other grown people do with their private parts, oh well.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Uh, yeah, it is. Show me someone who said, 'I feel so misled by the Weiner story!'.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Uh, yeah, it is. Show me someone who said, 'I feel so misled by the Weiner story!'.

You can multi-task like a champion based on your previous replies, I think you can go through those to self-validate yourself just fine!

While you're at it try not to twist anybody's words or meaning around.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Sorry, was that you posting a quote?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Unfortunately that's your opinion, man.

No, that's a fact son. Anyone on this thread feel they have been misled by Weiner?

Precisely my point. Thank you.

That is not your point.

You have the choice of what media you subject yourself to and how much you invest in it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No, that's a fact son. Anyone on this thread feel they have been misled by Weiner?

That is not your point.

You have the choice of what media you subject yourself to and how much you invest in it.

Are you equating choice with perception?

My point is precisely that nobody cares about this man, nor this story.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That is not your point.

Are you equating choice with perception?

My point is precisely that nobody cares about this man, nor this story.

Choices can be made based on perception.

Is this a non-story, or is it a story because you feel like you have been force fed?

In that case, why do you allow yourself to be force fed?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, choices can be made by perception. This statement works both ways.

What leads you to believe i'm allowing myself to be force fed? I don't understand where you're getting this from. Think it could be a misunderstanding.

I'm simply questioning the intent of this article. It evidently contains a key subject in Hillary's perjury case, namely Huma.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Don't look at the headlines, they're a joke, they have been for a long time. Look for the story deep inside, a tiny little byline lost between the car and furniture ads. As far as the TV based news/propaganda stations, ignore them, unless you need a good laugh because they are so far off the mark it's just gotten ridiculous.

Since the goverment changed the law concerning lying in ads and the government's ability to fire off legal propaganda, nothing is worth listening to or reading. It's all BS. You have to go with what you see and whatever stories on the internet you can at least vet to a reasonable extent.

Cheers - Dave

I'm glad you mentioned this, because it's of critical importance, IMO. NO ONE SHOULD TRUST ANYTHING the gov't says or the mainstream says anymore, because you just do not know if it's true or false. We are living in a banana republic and that statement says it all.

Shame on Obama and Bush and Clinton and Carter and Reagan and Johnson and Ford and all the criminals that have occupied that office and lied to the American people. But especially Obama for making it freaking legal for the gov't to lie to the citizens of the country. That's just beyond disgusting, to me. Ironically, most people I talk to don't believe me when I tell them this, until I shove the executive order and law in their faces. Then they still don't see what the issue is, until I give them a few examples of the kinds of things the gov't could do and then say about what they did...

Scary stuff. Our politicians have a lot to answer for. I certainly hope that people will wake up before it's too late....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
no but hillary is this was purposely fed to media to divert attention from her .i always thought George Orwell was talking about ussr in his book 1984 but now i think he knew something rest of us didn't.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Hillary campaign will throw anyone they can under the bus in order to seize power.

And do so without hesitation, how anyone with any kind of conscience can vote for people like the clintons is mind boggling. I would not surprised if it came out she routinely sacrificed orphans and a chicken to some sort of devil but the MSM would just call it expressing herself or some crap.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

You know what's crazy about this too?

Since this whole perjury charge started to REALLY take off a few weeks ago, all of my Hillary supporting friends are actively not responding to my constant poking and nagging for comment.

It's a hard life out there when like-minded mainstream americans not only lose faith in the only candidate they believe can sustain their livelihoods, but also refuse to engage in discussion regarding her criminal nature.

Something tells me we the people are about to get an offer we can't refuse.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If anyone wants to trade private messages, let me know.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

a reply to: sycomix

Something tells me we the people are about to get an offer we can't refuse.

i'm gonna go ahead and quote myself on this one, justified by adding this:

Homeland Security Wants Federalized Central POTUS Elections

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't care about the personal relationships of these people in higher positions.

It's their business, not mine. It's sad that their personal drama makes for popular news.

Yes, I fail to see the big deal. Don't most people sext? Is it just because he is married that it matters?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
sex scandal seems to avert from the bigger picture , we are all gossips in our own little way!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

*YAWN* Is the Trump really that desperate?

Yawn is right. This Weiner story is nothing compared to Bill leaving his DNA on Monica's blue dress.

Why did we care about that issue either?

It's none of our business. What they are doing with their bits and pieces is not our concern, unless they are breaking a law.

I would say we have every right to care if they were doing it "on the clock". Just like any other employees, they should have been fired.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join