It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notting Hill Carnival:: 4 Stabbed, 345 need medical treatment, 47 Arrested.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well,

The yearly Notting Hill carnival was yet another cluster f#ck with a number of incidents that totaled in 4 people being stabbed one critical, 345 needed medical care with 43 taking to hospital and 47 arrrested with 13 for possession of a offensive weapon and all this when the Police will be taking a softly softly approach during the actual event..

news.sky.com...

I personally have worked at the Carnival and the way some people act is totally obscene, peoples properties are turned into dustbins with food containers and drinks bottles thrown into front gardens. People urinating on front doors is it any wonder that people have taken to the extreme of totally boarding up their homes during this "festival"..

www.standard.co.uk...

Before the Carnival even got under way this was the situation that seems to now be a yearly headline regarding the thug element that wish to use the event as a battle ground

Police seize guns, machetes and drugs and arrest more than 100 in raids as locals board up businesses ahead of Notting Hill Carnival

www.dailymail.co.uk... html

Sad situation when we cannot have something that is meant to be a family day but instead it turns into a play ground for morons to start trouble that ends in blood shed.

I would never attend this event let alone take my family there, I have in years previous attended the Carnival in Trinidad and Tobago one of the worlds best and peoples attitude and behavior put London to shame..

Is it time that they looked at how the Carnival is run and is London with the amount a turf wars and social issues able to pull such a event off without these issues in the future??....

RA

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's a shame that people can't feel safe going anywhere these days.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have been to three and have seen things you just don't want to see.
Now it's a hotspot for criminals to do what they do.
Just goes to show they are not scared of police, as they have more weapons.
They are mostly in gangs to go phone shopping.

Ban it! its a blight on the city anyway.

edit on 28-8-2016 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
I have been to three and have seen things you just don't want to see.
Now it's a hotspot for criminals to do what they do.
Just goes to show they are not scared of police, as they have more weapons.
They are mostly in gangs to go phone shopping.

Ban it! its a blight on the city anyway.

Catch 22, if the Police work as they should then they are branded as Racist, so they take the regressive left approach and this is what you get. I know from experience that the incidents will far out way the actually ones recorded, but then turn a blind eye and you keep the crime rate down on the spread sheet.

I should point out that these stats where from the Famlies and childrens day the actual main event is on Monday 29th. I am still in Asia so my time conversions are a bit iffy and I should have noted this in the first post..

Sadly I guess it will be more of the same for the second day??....

RA

edit on 28-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds like they need to permanently cancel the festival. Too bad it's turned into an excuse for complete chaos

new topics

top topics

join