It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friends UFO picture 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
a reply to: tommyjo

No there not the CC club lights...How mad is that.
If your local maybe you can do the same photo with the lights on.

You can repeat this over and over again from the Seaview Lounge in the Cullercoats Crescent Club. I'm not local but it was quite easy to work out where the footage was filmed from your clues. All I had to do was work my way up the coastline until the foreground and lighthouses matched on Google maps.

How do you think that the "UFO's" appeared in the following image taken from the Seaview Lounge?
With the right angles you can generate this over and over again.

Image from their mobile uploads page on Facebook

www.facebook.com...

At the following link you will see the lighting in the Seaview Lounge. Obviously the lighting might have updated since your friend took the photo. Notice that there are different types of lights including spotlights and wall mounted side lights. Are there any swivel spotlights? All these can factors should be taken into account.

cullercoatscrescentclub.org.uk...

From

You can see some of the lights on in the upper floor in the following link. Photo taken in 2011.

Image showing lights Cullercoats Crescent Club

www.useyourlocal.com...

From

www.useyourlocal.com...

Why not contact the Cullercoats Crescent Club and get the regulars and staff to take a series of images? They will then have a whole series of images to generate a UFO flap. They can then hang a whole series of temporary lights with different shapes and claim that the area is being visited by different shaped craft. Get the local paper involved and it will drum up business for them. Local papers easily fall for these type of stories. Before long I bet it will go viral and be picked up by the likes of The Daily Mail and the Mirror.

Contact the club at following links

www.facebook.com...

It is a mindset. It is amazing how many people need to believe and are easily fooled by light reflections. Then there is the other type of people that do it on purpose to deceive.

edit on 13/8/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here is a fairly recent light reflection event that went viral during 2015. It was claimed to be a UFO over Loch Ness.

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Easily debunked at the following link.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the 2 above posts and you researched it very well (something that I should of done opps).
I think your right about the lights but around 5 years ago I sent the picture to a UK UFO site( but sadly can't remember the name of the site) and he did say they were unidentified flying objects from whatever tests he did on the photo but I going from what you have posted....wish I didn't put them up

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

wish I didn't put them up

Don't worry about it mate , it happens.
At least you're big enough to accept the explanation.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
Thanks for the 2 above posts and you researched it very well (something that I should of done opps).
I think your right about the lights but around 5 years ago I sent the picture to a UK UFO site( but sadly can't remember the name of the site) and he did say they were unidentified flying objects from whatever tests he did on the photo but I going from what you have posted....wish I didn't put them up

Thanks, no problem. Don't be dis-heartened. Think of it as a learning process. Lots of people get fooled by these type of images. Your post will stand as a good example of how internal lights and reflection can deceive.

Was it Nexus Magazine? If it was then sadly you probably got a reply from Marcus Allen. Sadly the guy is delusional and makes a nice tidy profit off the back of UFO and other stories.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Mind you me and another friend did witness something in the same area around the end of June back in 1988.
It was around the corner from the Cullercoats Club on Marden Avenue me and my friend were walking done facing the seafront area at around 8 in the evening when we turned stopped outside the school and looked north in the sky facing St.Oswins street when we noticed an orange ball in the sky the same height as a low flying plane preparing to land...not know how high in feet etc) but it just stayed there for 2 minutes then suddenly shot up in a wobbly way and disappeared in thin air ????, we both looked at each other and went 'WTF' then I just bye and got the bus on the seafront.
Forgot to say before the incident the atmosphere for me was really weird as it was a grey overcast evening and for that small amount of time before passing the school and seeing the orange ball and just before getting the bus there seemed no one around, no cars,no noise, heavy like atmosphere and I have read similar experience's from Jenny Randles Oz Factor book and also the so called Time Slip of Bold Street in liverpool about heavy atmosphere before something happens ?.
Thoughts.
edit on 14-8-2016 by 808Funk because: Added info

top topics

<< 1   >>

join