It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light hearted Chit Chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Now for something really scary, I'll try and read George W's mind...
100 billion more for the war, that's not too much to ask for, heck I donated 10 grand to those waving salami people. Dog gone it I hate Ohio. Hold on George, back to the issue here. Now let's not send any body armor to the soldiers, they can dig through scraps and find something. Hey why supply replacement parts? Good old American ingenuity, that's what I say. I mean c'mon I saw John Wayne win wars singlehandedly. Daddy says I been a good boy. Gotta remember to have Mama take all them stems off of the fruit, then spray with Lysol to kill all them cells - yep no stem cells in my house. Iran - they think I don't know about their nukuler powers? What's that God? Sorry gotta bad connection here can you speak up? Gotta get Iran? You betcha there God, I'll do it! 100 Billion, yeah that should do it. Maybe I should challenge Osama and Kim Il to a footrace - yeah I beat that Clinton guy out the door that time. Daddy said I whooped him good out the door. Supposin I need more money later? I'll just print up a bunch more, no one will ever know, ooooh I hate that Ohio....

new topics

join