It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Speaks Her Mind On BLM And Obama (video) And She Is BLACK!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This thread seems like another variation on the old pathetic saw: "I can't be racist, some of my best friends are Black."

Except here, the logic seems to flow with "BLM must be racist, because a Black person said so."

The hilariously horrifying issue here is that the tacit racism that so many unconsciously exhibit is on full display to anyone with the slightest bit of perception.

The OUTRAGE over an entire movement that dares to elevate Black concerns to the fore is just ludicrous.

There are racists in BLM, but not everyone in BLM is racist. There are racists in this thread, but not everyone in this thread is racist.

Irony: Again, the claim is overwhelmingly made here, and repeatedly so, that the word "racist" is overused, invented by the left-wing media, etc. EXCEPT when certain folks (usually on the Right) want to scream racist ... then, it's completely reasonable and logical.

... except it's not.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: paxnatus

I just hope we can have a thread about every single person who speaks his or her mind.

Caught on camera of course.

Bonus points if it's by a black person and negatively about Obama, BLM, or black people, etc...

That's what I inferred. If a Black person says something wrong about Obama, that must mean that he's a tool.

Similar to "I'm not racist, I have a black friend," transferred to circular logic, "A black person said something against Obama and BLM, with which I happen to agree, therefore it's true (because it came from a black person)."

I'm SURE there are many Black people pissed at Obama. How does that make them any different than the average American?

It's no different, it's just a more convenient poster child for whatever belief one holds. :/

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Why does it matter if the woman on the video is black,white or yellow ? Why is it important to point out that she is black ? There also were jews in SS and close to Hitler aswell, does it mean that nazis were excused for the atrocities they committed?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: paxnatus

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
can you believe a black folk actually uses her brain ?

amazing, isn't it ?

Are you serious? i am making a statement that not all black people stand for BLM which has been portrayed in the media and paints with a derogatory broad brush!! So don't even go there! More importantly is what she is saying!

By the way your user ID is reference to RUSH 2112?? My faovrite Rush album ever! And one of my all time favs in the history of music!!

Now watch the video please

you made a connection between the color of her skin and her opinion/attitude

thats's the whole problem

until we become color blind we are doomed to the hate and violence

This is what I found somewhat unsettling about OP's post.

Why does it seem like she's surprised that a black woman is saying this? As if she isn't capable of having a different opinion simply because she has darker skin? how crazy is that??

The way that black people are viewed in this country is crazy as hell and the sad part is, most of this is coming from 3rd person experience via the media.

I had a black man say to me once, "I bet your surprised a black man said that" when he said something he felt was intelligent. All I could think was, "Where the # did that come from?" Since I didn't give two #s that A: He was black, nor B: do I, or would I ever see any reason to be surprised someone said anything either intelligent or stupid based on the color of their skin.

In my experience skin color is not a good marker for intelligence, idiots all around.
edit on 7/17/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Coming from the person who accuses people for being racist, for no reason at all.

To direct your statement back at you,

just because you say BLM isn't racist, does not make it true.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
MY bringing to the attention that the woman in the video is black was not about the color of her skin as some have pointed out!

The point in stating that was to say.....Black people are getting a bad rap for supporting BLM and the media has painted All black people into the group that supports BLM, with a broad brush stroke!! I wanted to say NO!! NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE SUPPORT BLM!!! And there are a lot of people that don't realize this!!

It was not to say " oh wow a black person is capable of an individual opinion" as i have been accused of doing!! It was to state that black people have been unfairly accused of supporting this group that spews hate and racism!!

BLM has done a lot to hurt the black community has it not? To be associated with a group that supports killing white cops and killing white people in my opinion is NOT GOOD!! And this is what is in the press about BLM!! This is what people are buying into!

I am not apologizing for my statement because it wasn't PC! I don't play that game! I will sleep well tonight because i know i'm not racist in the slightest way! So try to look beyond malice in my OP! You have misunderstood the purpose of my post!

Thanks for the comments,

Pax

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join