It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian taxpayers donate $75 million the the Clinton foundation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm glad you watched it, yeah they actually did a good job with that one.

People are tired and Trump has opened the door to the looking glass, and people are thinking. Susan Sarandan talked about it and i liked what she had to say. Pandoras box has been opened, and people are beginning to rethink what they previously didn't. So even if Trump is the ticket to begin the change, better people will fill the gap in the future instead of the same old Elitist Club Members. Which is a good start from what people are used to.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
hil are ee is a reptilian

You're a funny guy

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If Australia is engaging in this then in all likelyhood the same thing goes on the other direction also, so what does that indicate?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I first became aware something deeply was amiss when Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard gave exactly the same speech to the world urging nations to join in the invasion of Iraq.Who we get to vote for in Australia is vetted by the CIA/Deep State.They are puppets for a world shadow government and if you dont tow the line like Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam didnt, they will depose you or get rid of you- renowned journalist John Pilger has written on this.

Even in the USA the President and congress do not have the security clearance to know anything about hundreds of black op projects and where trillions are spent.The Clintons are obviously well connected enough to run their operations,just as Papa Bush is and Kissinger is with Kissinger and associates.Its user pays and Australia pays in the hope America will protect it,if attacked.

Which is something I wouldn't really count on.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Don't get me wrong because I don't think Trump is any better and he didn't open any doors for me. I will be voting third party, but I know one of those two horrible excuses for human beings will be president so IMO if Trump does win it will be so horrible that it might actually wake people up to the reality of the system and get them to do something about it.

Trump supporters and Clinton supporters have both been drunk on the perspective Koolaid's that they can't see that they are marching towards the destruction of liberty.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So it went to pay off Bill's whores.

Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Sometimes

You mean how can a country donate to a charity, right?

I am not sure how the laws work, but it happens all the time.

Hillary is not a charity, she want's endorsements to become POTUS. That is not charity and is not going to good to help others. It helps only one person. That is like Bill Gates forming a charity to support him buying the DNA of every individual his vaccines go to in order to clone them and own those clones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join