It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowflake Language Police Want You To Stop Using The "C" Word

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Your point has been invalidated.

According to you? :-)

You know what LaughingGod? This whole SJW thing - have you noticed how many threads there have been just here at ATS? How many times even in a thread that's not about SJWs they still become the talking point?

You think you can win this argument - but it's all about your perspective. Your position. Your opinion...

I think it's amusing that for you this is about being right. In the universe of opinion you're unwilling to concede a point. That being - we are all entitled to our opinions, and we all feel the need to defend them

Enjoy your self awarded trophy

:-)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Well, you just admitted as much when you agreed your definition of a safe space is so liberal it loses all meaning.

No, it's more about you being wrong.

The importance of pointing this out increases in proportion to how insufferable of a troll you are, which at this point is at a critical level.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Can we use "Bat S#%T Crazy" instead?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Have you been triggered by my use of the word 'S'n-word'?'

It seem use of this word is now illegal on ATS - Here was me thinking it meant; 'to laugh in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way.'

Wheres my safe-space?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Well, when people stop call reasonable people Bigots, I may think about it. Until then, this is crazy talk!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimBielson

Yeah well if you are a straight white male, you are a racist whether you know it or not. Matter of fact, someone on ATS called me a racist today haha.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Kids bitch, and 20 somethings many of them are manchilds, womenchilds.

I always thought "crazy" meant the observing party can't place their selves in your shoes, but attempting to causes such emotional intensity, they feel to be as you are would mean they would go crazy.

It's less about the person in question, more about the internally questioning not well computed. Then there's bat#, but that often times is just trauma leading to maladaptions. To stop at "crazy" tells me the mind is too dull to entertain, just keep stomping ground.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The word has nothing to do with panic attacks and depression.

YOU have DEPRESSION. Thats it, deal with it and move along, youre not special.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Smellthecoffee

Its "Snicker", like the candy.

No Gs in that word, so go for it!

Of course the book Sniglets by Rich Hall may get you flagged.

Lets see?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, that wasn't the word I was expecting to see when I first opened this thread. Is Crazy now a taboo word, politically incorrect to use. Me and my friends always called each other crazy lol. I wouldn't be surprised if one day a new law is passed imposing jail time for the use of the word.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join