It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Gun Auction Hijacked by Apparently Fake Bids; Internet users placed bids as high as

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

Zimmerman got off for several reasons. As far as him being found not guilty, reasonable doubt was there and a dead kid can't tell his side of the story.You weren't there so how in the hell do you know the kid attacked Zimmerman first? Because Zimmerman said so???? FOH! He shouldn't have followed and confronted the kid in the first place. He deserved to get his ass kicked if he couldn't go hand to hand with a 17 year old kid and according to sources close to him, he didn't like black people at all. He is guilty as hell and got away with it. I don't give a damn that those asshats let him off. Trayvon's dad has a lot more restraint than I do. If there is a hell, I hope Zimmerman burns in it.
edit on 14-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: typo

edit on 14-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: spelling error

edit on 14-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: typo

edit on 14-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: spelling error

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

He probably was guilty. Especially now.

But at the time?

I watched the trail from start to finish and the fact is if I was on the jury I would have had to have gone with not guilty.

The prosecution did not make a case strong enough to overcome reasonable doubt. Worse the case the prosecution presented was based on pure emotion and centred around an awful witness (Rachel Jeantel) that was shown to have lied on the stand.
Unfortunately you cannot voted with emotion on a jury. You have to go purely on the case presented by the prosecution and defence and unfortunately the defence was stronger.

I would blame the prosecution and Rachel Jeantel for Zimmerman walking free.

It sucks but as the saying goes better 10 guilty persons go free than that 1 innocent person be convicted.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree crazyewok. His post-trial actions speaks VOLUMES about this oxygen thief.
edit on 14-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree crazyewok. His post-trial actions speaks VOLUMES about this oxygen thief.

Yup he probably was gulity.

But you cant convict on probablys.

He should have gone off and kept a low profile with his very lucky secound chance.

He didnt and just seems to be throwing his escape in peoples faces so any backlash he gets is his own doing.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How ironic would it be for the gun to be bought anonymously then for Zimmerman to be found in a pool of blood and the bullet that ended his existence matched the gun he sold.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: XP100

thought about starting a new thread but decided to post on this one and the other one.

looks as if ol george got a pretty big chunk of change.

Zimmerman told The Daily Beast he plans to use the proceeds from the auction to counter the Black Lives Matter movement by making law enforcement officers affected by the movement "wealthy beyond their wildest imaginations."
George Zimmerman Says He Got $250K For Gun That Shot Trayvon Martin

wow 250k for a crappy kal-tec!

plus i love how he can't keep out of the news spotlight, it's like he is looking for ways to stay there.
"wealthy beyond their wildest imaginations.", i bet that just made cops and BLM folks love him even more.

250k! wow.

edit on 21-5-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join