It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing in National Parks :: Is David Paulides involved in the Conspiracy/Cover-up?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Filming complete, editing too, for the most part. Waiting on approval at a couple of film festivals and hoping for an early 2017 release.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I worked search and rescue, and was a wilderness patrol ranger in the national forests for several years. I doubt there is any conspiracy among search and rescue, which assembles teams much the same way a volunteer fire department borrows people from the community.

David P. is definitely an author seeking to make a living by feeding the conspiracy crowd their stories. He found and created his own niche, beyond just being another bigfoot guy. However, his "clusters" of events are not real in a anomalous way. National parks for instance, see many millions of more visitors than do wilderness areas or BLM land. Hence, you find many more tragedies in National parks because many more idiots venture there.

Sure, he describes some weird instances. But a few isolated unsolvable events do not imply massive coherent "clusters" of strange activity. There are no charts or numbers or movements to resolve this because the issue does not exist as a coherent conspiracy by human groups. Sure, there may be some abductions, by a cougar or a psychopath haunting a campground, but that doesn't imply a vast conspiracy which would be impossible to uphold in any realistic circumstance.

David offers smoke and mist with a few odd nuggets that are not necessarily fact-proven. enjoy it as the entertainment it is.
edit on 14-12-2016 by jayfkntee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

A major major case that I myself followed in time
Virtual and right here on this site. As far as I know
Has oddly never been mentioned anywhere by Mr. Paulides. And the case of Mike Herdman fits the
Criteria perfectly. I find that suspect.
edit on Ram10517v49201700000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: jtma508

A major major case that I myself followed in time
Virtual and right here on this site. As far as I know
Has oddly never been mentioned anywhere by Mr. Paulides. And the case of Mike Herdman fits the
Criteria perfectly. I find that suspect.

They found Mike....

ktla.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join