It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma Big Food-society is gonna get sicker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Google 'Warburg hypothesis wiki' the yeast or mold mentioned is candida which sugar encourages the growth of

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Google 'Warburg hypothesis wiki' the yeast or mold mentioned is candida which sugar encourages the growth of

I know perfectly well how to use google, thank you... And I know the story about Otto Heinrich Warburg.

Where in this article Warburg hypothesis - Wikipedia does it state what you are saying? I'm I blind?

I will repeat my question:

Can you provide a source for this affirmation? I mean a SERIOUS historical source, not the usual crop of self declared journalist (blogger) or historian wannabe... Wikipedia link would be acceptable.

Please pay attention to the phrase:

... not the usual crop of self declared journalist (blogger) or historian wannabe...

I mean you shall have some serious source to back such extraordinary affirmation about Warburg, unless you speak BS. Are you speaking BS? Or are you consulting BS sites and retransmitting? Garbage in, garbage out!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

edit on 2016-4-9 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
All the additives in our food are mildly toxic. When you add them up they can increase cancer.

Sugar feeds cancer, it usually does not cause it but since we are always having cells mutating and getting destroyed, I suppose feeding the cancer is not the right thing to be doing. Cancer loves glucose.

Our bodies need to recognize foods to properly metabolize them. We keep incorporating new foods into our diets also and they may need different metabolites than similar foods. Adam and Eve were not yet able to metabolize the fruit of the tree of knowledge correctly when they ate it. That is what I see the bible trying to tell us. It's a warning, too much change too fast is no good for any person. We need to evolve with foods. It takes many generations to slowly add things into our diet and be able to process them correctly. In my generation we changed so much, including the feed we feed the livestock which led to changes in the meat chemistry.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Who's in charge of the conspiracy? ... cause I have a complaint.

I've been spending the better part of the last two decades developing candy products... that kill you slowly causing you to see the doctor more and get more pills ... and I haven't seen a red cent of this "conspiracy money"

But maybe it's my fault I got into the business because the candy just tasted to Fing good ... I really didn't see the angle where if I actively tried to kill people they would naturally have to see their doctor more ... if I had seen the bigger picture I would have established some "conspiracy" contracts with some local doctors.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Sorry I dont respond to being treated like a child if you cant find it or figure it out thats your problem your posting history tells me your a medical sceptic so dont bother to respond the information is to help people and there is plenty out there that verifys what I say
edit on 10-4-2016 by khnum because: make more polite-end of conversation

edit on 10-4-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Sorry I dont respond to being treated like a child if you cant find it or figure it out thats your problem your posting history tells me your a medical sceptic so dont bother to respond the information is to help people and there is plenty out there that verifys what I say

The conclusion then is that YOU SPEAK BS... If you had any serious historical references you would easily had provided them.

Being treated like a child? No, everyone know the saying: verity come from child... It is when growing up that we learn to lie. And I don't think you are a child.

My history as a medical sceptic ??? LOL... You mean like debunker? LOL... Many peoples here consider me like being so deep inside the rabbit hole that I would be good for the psychiatric yard.

My problem with your incorrect affirmation is that I am a big proponent for many of the things you said, but when saying false thing like that Warburg discovered that C. albicans cause cancer, you give munitions to the crowd of medical debunkers to scrap the whole thesis about Warburg hypothesis.

Unless you provide serious historical source of your affirmation about Warburg or you retract, you are completely DISCREDITED and not worth to be read.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I would like to ask you a question based on what some here say, that Big pharma wants us ill to get our money and how governments are involved. But how does that work in the UK, for example? I live in the UK where healthcare is absolutely free. Does the UK government spend money to buy harmful vaccines/treatments from pharma companies, to make us purposely ill and then pay again to make us better?

It certainly doesn't make sense in my head and the UK is not the only country with universal free healthcare, there are many all over the world.

And yes, countries with free universal healthcare are publicly funded, but many citizens do not pay taxes at all and they still get free healthcare (and free medicine). So how does the Big Pharma conspiracy work in those countries?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Is GMO food not labeled? Or can you buy GMO free food?

If answer to any question is yes then I don't see problem. People that don't care, for them is GMO food made. They will pay money to big pharma, those that do care will look for GMO free food. If whole world is like that today we would have healthy GMO food that is 100% safe, because if it is not safe nobody would buy.

But why to bother with safe GMO food if you can sell non tested and even GMO food that is linked to cancer? There are idiots out there that eat that crap and they are not in minority.

(post by khnum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

There are 64 countries that label GMO foods the USA and Canada dont label them,the UK does in fact the US recently passed legislation to excempt food producers labelling them,your best bet is farmers markets or grow your own.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

It works exactly the same except the customer is the government its the same pharmaceutical companies doing the supplying as for Camerons plans for health care,it mightn't be free much longer

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

then i verified it for myself its quite easy USE A FRIGGING SEARCH ENGINE.

All I ask is that you substantiate your claim! It is clear you cannot because what you are saying is not true. You have been caught lying through your teeth.

No hand waving or name calling, like your seem to be an expert at, will change the fact that Otto Heinrich Warburg NEVER associated C. albicans with the cause of cancer.

It is persons like you that make internet an infested nest of delusion and deception.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Agartha

It works exactly the same except the customer is the government its the same pharmaceutical companies doing the supplying as for Camerons plans for health care,it mightn't be free much longer

So you say that (in the UK):

*The government spends money to give us free vaccines/treatments
*The vaccines/treatments make us purposely ill
*The government pays to make us better

Sorry, but it doesn't make sense. Why would the government pay to make us ill and then pay again to make us better?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I guess we will have to agree to disagree all I was trying to do is post avant garde info that may save someones life I shouldnt have bothered this website has now been taken over by trolls and shills from now on in Ill keep what I know to myself.You win

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm going to respond to all the wrong things in this thread in one post.

Cancer can only grow in an acidic body and thats what all these pharmaeuticals to foods produce an acidic body.To be free of disease you need an alkaline body(there is much on this on the net read it before it is censored)

The human blood is actually alkaline with a ph between 7.35 and 7.45. Any higher or lower and your body starts having serious problems. The human stomach is acidic with a ph of around 3.5 (hence it being called stomach acid).

Water is a big one,most commercial water is acidic with fluoride,chlorine or whatever in it,luckily in Australia there is a brand of pure water which is alkaline with nothing in it-I add a few drops of magnesium

That's funny. Pure water has a ph of 7. That's called neutral, not alkaline or acidic.

our food is poisoned with pesticides and other chemicals which cause tumors in lab animals and its often frozen for months.

I guess you don't understand that what may cure a lab animal or hurt a lab animal doesn't always have the same effect on humans.

My flaky numbers came from the world health organisation and centre for disease control.

Can you please post a direct link for the numbers on WHO and CDC?

ETA: I just noticed that all of the false information is coming from the same user. Now that is funny.

ETAA: I would also like to add that 58 countries have free health care and others have free private health care if you're employed. So the government is pushing for big pharma to make us sick, which costs the government in statutory sick pay, then they push big pharma to make us well so we can go back to work? You're argument is self cancelling.
edit on 1042016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
thats it i give up delete this thread for all i care

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So you're not going to show any data from any unbiased sites to prove any of what you've said through 2 pages of this thread?

Could it be that all the data IS from biased sites and hold no scientific ground?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

... all I was trying to do is post avant garde info that may save someones life I shouldnt have bothered this website has now been taken over by trolls and shills from now on in Ill keep what I know to myself.

Lying through your teeth is not part of my definition of trying to help peoples. Maybe sometime, a "noble lie" like doctors call them may be appropriated for some patients, but myself I prefer truth all the time.

You win

No clearly I did not! If I would have won, you would have provided the historical reference I want or retracted yourself.

Why is it so difficult to provide the requested references? If you are not LYING, then there is no need to run away kicking and screaming! If you are right about C. albicans causing cancer, it is myself that will retract. There is no shame to retract when wrong or ill informed. So please, educate me, maybe I did not comprehend well the Nobel Warburg won in 1931. But again, I need serious historical reference, like 1931 Nobel Award Ceremony Speech transcript (Professor E. Hammarsten) or something like that. Hulda Clark based regurgitation of fecal matter blogging is NOT acceptable...

edit on 2016-4-10 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Meanwhile, I do wonder what my intake of Bacillus thuringiensis (BT) toxin is now that Monsanto has the plant making it on its own, internally, soit's inside the fruit. Nice touch. Frankly, I'd prefer the old style use of the toxin as an aerial spray --- but precisely, by drones... At least you could wash it off. Do a Wikipedia search for an incredible image of a BT toxin crystal preparation. One bacterium makes one crystal. Kills all moth and butterfly caterpillars. Effects on humans unknown? Do a PubMed Medline search. a reply to: PeterMcFly

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yep, we did the same thing during the mad cow outbreak in the UK; which killed several young people in the prime of their lives. A diagnostic company came up with a test for the BSE prion, so that beef cattle could actually be tested. There were ranchers in the States that paid for their herds to be certified BSE-free and wanted to label the packaged beef as such. The USDA/FDA said, "No can do, that would imply that the tested beef was inherently safer than say, the store brand." So how many cases of Alzheimer's are really human BSE in the U.S.? Nobody knows, because we simply don't test.... a reply to: khnum

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join