It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make a Fire with a Lemon ..seriously

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I wonder what is to stop our bodies from going onfire if we have a lot of zinc and copper in our bodies plus heavy metals. And now that they are spraying fibers on us in chemtrails, i wonder what is to stop this from happening in our bodies. i have heard of people's bodies combusting though, so maybe this is what happens.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Great , I already have a Lemon in my Survival Kit in case I get Scurvy , now where do I find a Freakin' Hardware Store to get the rest of the things I need here ? Hurry Up , it's Freezing Outside ! .....

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This trick is much more efficient when you use a 9-volt battery on the steel wool.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Now that seems a little more Practical . Small Pocket Sized Battery and a Wad of Steel Wool . Ingenious !

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: workingforpeace

I wonder what is to stop our bodies from going onfire if we have a lot of zinc and copper in our bodies plus heavy metals.

Because you are notably poor on metallic zinc and copper, and most especially on dry steel wool exposed to air. You're also short on tinder. And you're full of water. Other than that, who knows?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: workingforpeace

I wonder what is to stop our bodies from going onfire if we have a lot of zinc and copper in our bodies plus heavy metals. And now that they are spraying fibers on us in chemtrails, i wonder what is to stop this from happening in our bodies. i have heard of people's bodies combusting though, so maybe this is what happens.

Thats another tale for another thread

SHC /

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Look at it from the bright side...at least you can eat a lemon to make a sour face selfie while documenting your failed experiment! That has to count for something

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

how do you think the Baghdad battery works? same principle.

cool nether less

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Lots of lemon trees in Northern arboreal forests.
Caribou just love them and may eat all the fruit which is why you rarely find any.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join