It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flagstaff Rally for Bernie Sanders Draws Thousands, Spotlights Native American Issues

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Let's hope he doesn't forget the overweight, Chinese, cancer-survivor vote, or it can hardly be said that he is being inclusive. That's the problem when a politician focuses on identity politics—there are groups who will be left out as other groups receive special attention.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The group our modern day corporate politicians leave out, are called the voters.

Those they represent are called, the elite.

Sanders is bought by his supporters,

that scares the hell out of the corporate elites, their lobbyists, the corp politicians and their apologists.

Go Bernie!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Except the "elites" are also voters.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm supposed to be impressed by this? What exactly are his plans to fix a few hundred years of isolation and abuse by the federal government? Taxes? Make the government an even bigger steward to Native Americans? That hasn't exactly worked out in their favor so far.

It's all retch and no vomit with this guy. I have yet to hear Bernie offer a feasible solution to any of the problems he so passionately drones on about. Problems that are already apparent to the majority of critical thinking individuals. Hes simply manipulating people with there emotions and anger towards specific people in society. Actually inciting more violence than Trump with his bigoted rhetoric. Take the Trump protests/riots for example. The left is showing their true colors be denying people there right to assembly.

No need to answer my questions OP. I already know the answer. Have given up on having any sensible political discussions this election cycle. Especially with the left...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I never said he was. I said people on here were saying.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And I'm not full of it either.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yup the 1% are voters!

A small minority, like Native Americans!

But it is correct for our politicians grovel before their lobbyists, and wrong to treat indians as voters.

edit on 19-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ecuador

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join