It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutor: Former Weld County jail deputy fought with wife about smoking weed before her death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally, the death of Ashley Fallis, a 28-year-old mother of three, was ruled a suicide.

Her family fought to have the case investigated as a murder and accused investigators of changing witnesses' testimony and omitting key evidence in police reports.

The case was reopened in April 2014 and a grand jury indicted her husband, Tom Fallis, a former Weld County jail deputy, on murder charges in November of that year

This is pretty crazy case if it did indeed go down the way they are saying. To murder someone and to think you could blame it on weed as to being the reason they killed themselves, when infact you are the one who pulled the trigger. I would think if she had shot herself, perhaps he wouldn't have said the follow statement, which is the Opening Statement if you watch the video in the link;

"'You guys wanted to get her ******* high!' He's yelling it at the top of his lungs as his wife lay dying on their bedroom floor," prosecutor Anthea Carrasco said at the beginning of her opening statement.

Seems he almost got away with it too, will he now?

The prosecution said the crime scene evidence proves that Tom Fallis lied about Ashley shooting herself.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

edit on 16-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Jails are filled with marijuana 'criminals', he's a jailer.

Go figure.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

A week in gen pop after a full body wax, with a "sexy policewoman" costume, wig and makeup ought to be sufficient for this murdering scumbag.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hi Lysergic from Diethylamide-

After seeing approx. 30 suicides and probably 12-15 females I NEVER saw or heard of a female using a gun to the head. A female will use the shot to the torso, some 'may' opine this is due to vanity but ours is not to reason why... NEVER a shot to the head, EVER.

Was a GSR done (Gone Shot Residue test?)

OOOps! I forgot to mention that I also NEVER went to a call for service and had to deal w/anyone who had ingested cannabis and beat up their Wife/Girlfriend.
The 1 cannabis related arrest I did make was an indoor grow and only because the grower was ripping off energy to the tune of $244k, sure PG&E™ could've called when it was cheaper but what fun is that?

And as a State of Ca. recognized "Expert" it is My Expert Opinion that anytime any cannabis was found it was due to be the 'control' i.e. the crankster will smoke cannabis to come down/unwind. To the 'novice' this 'may' lead to cannabis getting the "Gateway drug" label?

My guess is the 'Screw' is LYING..

namaste

Proud Member of LEAP

top topics

join