It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaws VS The Lyon 25......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Back when I was a teenager who ate, breathed, lived skateboarding, I remember watching something that made my brain hurt.

Professional skateboarder Ali Boulala attempting to clear 25 stairs.

Unfortunately he didn't make it and got injured but he left one heck of an impression.

Let us look back at that madness for a moment....

Fast forward about 14 years, a man by the name of Aaron "Jaws" Homoki decided to take care of some unfinished business and conquer the impossible.

It is a beautiful thing to watch, I can feel the emotions through the screen. Please enjoy skaters of ATS, and anyone who appreciates such things.

Here we have the human spirit on full display.

My brain hurts again, and I am inspired to hop on my old wheelie board.
edit on 20-2-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

For those that can't watch the videos, ( Warning: the first has several f-bombs and gets good at about 2 minutes) the first is footage of Ali Boulala. At about the two minute mark we see him start trying to ollie down 25 stairs. His first attempt he lands on the board and it explodes into two pieces on impact.

He comes back the next day and tries a few more times even though it is raining. On the last attempt he doesn't have the speed, kicks the board from under himself, then lands straight legged at the bottom and badly bruises both heels. I think this was back in 02.

The second is Jaws, it is a better made video, and documents his battle with the stairs. On his first attempt he blows out his knee, and earns a 9 month recovery time.

Jaws comes back when healed and throws himself down the stairs over and over until he tastes victory. 2014 I believe
edit on 20-2-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I gotta bump this and scream, SUCCESFULLY jumped 25 STAiRS on a SKATEBOARD!

Ignore everything but the second video.

How many of you even knew this was a possibility?

Maybe Just myself and apparently three others think it's cool. Just wanted to make sure though.

The joy Jaws and his buddies express at the end should tug on anyone's heart strings.

new topics

join