It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Romance in Death: Part I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One of a few of my writings with similar themes. Hope you enjoy the dark romance. If you want to call it that.

She lies dead, my Queen lies dead. Her blood is spilled and I see she is covered particularly around her arms and legs that are slender and bare. Her breasts no longer rise, her lungs are not filled with air. Her lips are pursed, she laughs no longer, no words are spoken, no words drop from her tongue, through her lips upon the wind. Her eyes are closed, no longer does she see the Beauty that she is. She lies dead, my Queen is dead. She is spilled upon the world. Her lips are crimson red, lips that will never again pronounce a word, lips that will never part to open for a laugh, her laugh that beckoned to the world. Her feet are bare with the thin silk gown that is the color of Night wrapping around her from nape and arms to her ankles the ends just dangling above her feet. Her feet that are bare and that walked and glided across this world still are divine. She lies dead, dead upon the garden. I had placed a Rose in her hands that rest atop her breasts. I close her hands tight around the rose till the thorns puncture her skin and her blood drops upon the silk that decorates her body.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well done! I could easily see this in a story. Write a book!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

nice!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you! I actually want to write one, but I'm not sure I have the capability.

EDIT: Actually planned to and this character could be the vampyric (though not cliche) of the story through which I could imagine ecstasy being the way to the more spiritual parts as in older cultures I believe sex was seen as a way to a moment with the gods. And of course there are other ways to ecstasy besides that and narcotics. Still uncertain I have what it takes.
edit on 19-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantjil
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join