It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ace of Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well today.

This is going to be a treat for all the guys. So when was the last time you viewed a Music Video on MTV and got a big ass boner?

Well, I'd like to introduce to you all, a Korean dance group that gave me a huge boner from their Music Videos. The group is called Ace of Angels (AOA).

I think it would be nice to appreciate music from another culture. Not only that, it's nice to see through the eyes of the Asian culture and understand how beauty is viewed by other races. I want to take you guys beyond Beyonce, Nikki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez and other American pop/stars. Just like wines, you won't know which one is the best, until you've tasted them all.

So, I'll go over where the band started from. Who all the members are and one of their recent sexy Music Videos.

The Ace of Angels (AOA), is a Korean female dance group/band that started in South Korea. Right, because in North Korea, they'll all be locked up in cages and fed/devoured alive by hungry dogs for doing something like this..

The member consists of usually 7+1 girls. They are:

Jimin - (Leader, Main dance group)

Choa - (Main dance group)

Yuna - (Main dance group)

Chanmi - (Main dance group)

Hyejeong - (Main dance group)

Seolhyun - (Main dance group)

Mina - (Main dance group)

Youkyung (Usually not in Music Videos, belong in sub group)

Below, is a recent Music Video done by them. Viewers be warned, this is 19+. So if you are less than 20 years old, or you've got a physical body that's over 21 but a mind of a 18 year old, this is not for you... YOU ARE WARNED!

As for the rest of the male population, YOU'RE WELCOME!!

edit on 2/3/2016 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84
I have no clue what they said but I like how they said it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Best viewed in full screen at 1080p and with the volume off.

No boner achieved, but was mildly amused.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

hmm very cute, pathetic music, sounds like the other 95% of sh..it on the radio.

Why mention North Korea?

join