It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 points of interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

what are all of the things that i have highlighted in red?

is that a hole in the lake?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Is it possible that the lake is merely a cover for a large underground facility? How big is the lake anyway?

This is interesting, I'm going to have to do some Area 51 research.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's about 3 miles across from north to south. Some of the items seen in the photo include an oval shaped dark area called Slater Lake, arrayed around it are several radar installations which provide an insight on how foreign radars will fare against current and new stealth aircraft. The area seen on the lakebed was a dismantled radar test range item, as was the oval shaped area with the circle above it also on the lake east of Slater Lake. That was a hydraulically raised RCS pylon built for A-12 testing in the early 60's. By the base itself the control tower is highlighted. Not sure what's on the mountain, although there is to the south on one of the mountains a radio station.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
This is interesting, I'm going to have to do some Area 51 research.

If you want to do some research on Groom Lake, here's a good starting link for you:
Groom Lake Research Project

This is the ATS website's most current research Data on Area 51. Review it at your leisure, it will give you a good foundation, epecially the history parts. If you wish to read through it, get a comfortable chair and a drink, there is a lot to read.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

new topics

top topics

join