It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imam Complains About Neighbor's Dog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I received the information in an e-mail, you know those kind of viral e-mails, so no real link other than the YouTube page. If I was the Imam, I'd want to meet the dog that enjoyed my "Call to Prayer" so much!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That was cute and funny as hell! Doggie was singing along! LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Always makes me roar how picky religious people are about what God - whichever one you want to think about - created life - he obviously liked dogs so why do the supposedly religious choose to hate dogs.

Sheer nonsense but I do agree that a noisy dog can be a pain. I wonder how long the imman will take to get one of his little flock to silence the thing permanently - if there is any truth in this bit of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I think it has something to do with animals that serve a purpose. Pets that are just pets serve no purpose. Cats get off marginally better because even pet cats still have most of their hunting instincts intact. But I think dogs that serve a firm purpose like herding and hunting and other working dogs are still unclean in a sense but viewed differently than say that teacup Chihuahua riding around in someone's purse.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
In this day and age you would have thought that Imans could SMS text their congregation without this intrusive wailing.

I think the dog takes precedence in this argument.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join