It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'Foils' Terrorist Attack In Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

There is another counter-terrorist action taking place in Ingushetia atm :

Militants blocked in two houses in Ingushetia, firefight underway

And about the operation in Moscow related to your OP :

Terrorist suspects detained in Moscow trained at Islamic State camps in Syria — FSB

MOSCOW, October 12. /TASS/. The suspects of plotting a terrorist attack in Moscow were trained at Islamic State camps in Syria, a spokesman of the Russian Security Service (FSB, former KGB) said on Monday.

Some of them "arrived in Russia long before the start of the Russian military operation in Syria," the spokesman said.

The security service said the bomb that was seized from suspected terrorists in Moscow contained 5 kg of explosive and was ready for use.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Well, in Russia people have less freedom and are more monitored that in other parts of the world, so I'd expect them to be good at stopping this sort of thing.

This sort of bogus propaganda, that borders on retardism makes me mad.

We here, in the west live with Wikipedia, Google and Echolon. Ever since WWII, phone lines, emails, tv's, books written ... even me going to my own bathroom, is tapped.

This kind of crap, isn't even funny ... to be so retarded to not even see the freedom that has been taken away from us. We go down to the airport, and there are dogs, people with machine guns all over the place. I walk down the streets, in camera view ... if some nutty freak, thinks I look bad ... I may even find myself being watched as I take a crap on the toilet, by some retarded kinktart, with a bunch of muscles and zero grey matter.

When has the news agencies here in the west reported the truth about any of our last wars? How much air time, did Abu Grahib get? Or fallujah ... after they found out there were no babies being smothered in incubators in Kuwait, how much airtime did that get?

You think it's all truth? seriously? do you have absolutely NO thought beyond what the mainstream media brainwashes you with? No questions asked?

Take this, aren't we at a war with Jihadists? Aren't we at war with Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, N-Korea, Syria, Lybia ... aren't all these guys a bunch of "terrorists" who want us all dead?

Isn't China, India and Russia ... the pro-facto enemy?

If all this is true ... then dear Sir, please tell me why all our western countries are being OVERFLOODED by people from all the said countries. Don't you think that maybe there's a guy who lost his child in Fallujah amongst the refugees? or someone who lost a brother, husband, wife or child in the war?

Or maybe you think, that all these terrorists are really all good men. They're just being forced to go on a killing spree, by some bad bad leader? Hitler, yes ... it's Hilter! He did ... he forced the man, to chop the other guys head off ... oh, can you imagine how awful that poor ISIS guy feels, after having been FORCED to do all this dirty work?

You seriously believe any of this crap?

Don't you think it's time to say "wait a minute, this doesn't ADD UP"!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join