It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimea human rights 'deteriorated radically' since Russia seizure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: yuppa

I don't know about that man, I mean those savage hoola dressing Hawaiians didn't appreciate getting annexed into the US neither did the Samoanes. And other Islanders that got annexed into American territory that aren't considered full American citizens didn't apprecate getting annexed either.

Theres talk of them getting hawaii back if i am not mistaken. ANd thank you for your answer The2ofusr1. Yes th e damage has already been done and there is no undoing it except to remove crimiea itself. Mayby we can cut it literally off of ukraine and set it adrift? Since they like being slaves to the motherland and getting butt raped.. lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Most of the treaty's I have looked at were signed by my for-fathers in North America . In most of those cases the ones that were not bent out of shape were just plainly broke . The history of the anglo/american project was always about the Indian problem . If there are laws being broke and human rights being violated ,which I am sure there are some ,as all countries have issues ,then I would think that the peoples of Crimeans have their own legal system with all it's particular nuances . There are many tribes from Canada who have been bringing grievances to court for many years and have even brought them before the UN . Like the Palistenains and others ,there is a process and it would seem that if a issue can be used then it will get fast tracked while others will go to the dust bin of history .

Is that how it works ? close enough ?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

This site is crawling with Russian bots, so prepare for an onslaught.

What are you talking about ? Lol

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You demonstrated you have no idea what you are talking about. CAT was introduced into the UN in 1984 and came into force in 1987 when it reached the 20 nation threshold.

Respectfully if you do not know what you are talking about then you should stop making claims while trying to invoke information you know nothing about. Attempting to shift the focus by introducing yet more information that had nothing to do with what you were talking about also doesn't help your case.

If you are going to make claims then support those claims. Obfuscating and omitting information and flat out ignoring the post you made claims in by trying to introduce something entirely different is getting old and you really need to stop.

Brush up on CAT then come back and join the conversation.

a reply to: saudi
That people on this site go balls to the walls about Russian actions while demonizing the west using half truths and omissions.
edit on 19-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join