It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth explosion in China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Because coincemdence doesn't cover this and I guess it's MY opinion to put it here.
I didn't find an "Idustrial Accident" forum either.
Trust your instincts.
edit on 8-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Three observations.

1. Chinese industry and "health and safety" are words that hardly ever appear in the same sentence. No surprise there's accidents.
2. With a Chinese economy failing, perhaps its time to reclaim an investment by blowing it up and seeking insurance.
3. Er, no that's it.

For 2, if you dig a bit in the articles there are investigations claiming "bad safety" in most cases which would void the insurance. The trick of exploiting the reimbursment is something that works better in our countries where safety is more restrictive and controls are much more frequent.

I'll add a 3. Generally when big events hit the media those at risk # in their pants and go find a way to comply to the restrictions. In this period it seems the opposite, which is unreasonable given that there are fleeing capitals and companies should demonstrate how "safe" they are (and that's why China is being silent in general about such cases imho).

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Whys is this even on a WW3 forum?
I think people just love war.

edit on 8-9-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I don't know.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

No we don't, I already explained why.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What is so ironic about this is simply that the Chinese have always been experts with explosives simply through their fireworks and gunpowder experience. So how on earth can they be so lax over inflammables.

One hopes they are better with their munitions they proudly - and with great gusto - displayed to us all just recently.

they will work their people long hours to the point of exhaustion, with little pay, and no safety standards.....I'm surprised this doesn't occur more often....not less.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

right-wingers, corportists, and religious extremists love war....they make themselves look like they have a set of balls, they make massive amounts of money, and they get closer to that dreamed about apocalypse

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sensationalism.

Have you seen ATS without an adblocker? Have you seen the twitter feed?

It has gone main stream a while ago and right now its probably worse than fox news

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Here's a life lesson for you. The number one cause of death is being alive.

These statistics are actually pretty valid and prior to the US adopting safety standards, we had similar accidents and losses of life. China doesn't have these standards and so you think it's abnormal because you've grown up in a country that does have standards. Now if China were to adopt these standards, you would see the cost of goods rise dramatically as the cost of ensuring safe operations is one of the primary reasons companies started manufacturing their wares outside of the US.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evil_Santa
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Here's a life lesson for you. The number one cause of death is being alive.

These statistics are actually pretty valid and prior to the US adopting safety standards, we had similar accidents and losses of life. China doesn't have these standards and so you think it's abnormal because you've grown up in a country that does have standards. Now if China were to adopt these standards, you would see the cost of goods rise dramatically as the cost of ensuring safe operations is one of the primary reasons companies started manufacturing their wares outside of the US.

The valuable lesson am learning here is that lives lost in such instances are not something abnormal to some people. That alone speaks volumes for me, are really that naive these days.

At this point, we don't no know for sure the cause for the explosions and so we can't really be certain that it's due to some safety standards issue. It might as well be a intentional sabotage. So if is true that it's 6 incidents and not 4 as some are saying, than it makes even worse to comprehend the lives lost in this explosions and that my friend is not normal at all.

Peace

edit on 8-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Not so fun when you're in one.
But it DOES clarify things a tad.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012If the info is put out by a communist state one can't REALLY trust it anyway.
They don't like to show weakness or incompetance that would undermine their regime.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Mainstream? Me to average colleagues: "Do you read ATS?" Average colleague : "The tyre place? Why would I read about them?"

Lol. Wake up bro, the average person has never heard of this website.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No because ever since the original massive blast people have been claiming that there is some covert warfare going on between the US and China where we are using god rods from space to blow up their industrial infrastructure.

Yes, really.

It has less to do with people loving war and more to do with people thinking every bad thing that happens in the world these days must somehow be America's fault. If you stub your toe in New Zealand ... America did it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join