It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MRI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.mriresearch.org...

This location is very unique as it appears to be very secure and wooded in its remote location. Anyone ever come across any information surrounding this facility.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by dribbler]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that no one has responded to my post. This facility is very secure and appears to handle top secret research. I think that there is more going on than appears at this location.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by dribbler]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I noticed a careers link, maybe you can get a job there and send us pics of whats going on ?

there's also a contact us section with e-mail addresses. send an e-mail with some questions, maybe if you let the person know you will do this you can post the reply ?

[edit on 11-1-2005 by radagast]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
MRI Quick Facts

What: MRI is an independent, not-for-profit, contract research organization.
History: Established in Kansas City in 1944 to provide research and development for industry.

Major Research Areas:
MRI performs research in the areas of National Defense, Health Sciences, Agriculture & Food Safety, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology, Energy, Biological Sciences and Analytical Chemistry.

Mission: Providing solutions through scientific research, technology development, and technical services for the benefit of government, industry, and the public.

Structure: MRI has a Board of Trustees, which includes a 16-member Board of Directors composed of business leaders from Kansas City and around the country.

Staff: MRI's staff totals about 1,700 technical and support personnel, with 350 based in Kansas City and more than 200 staff members at MRI operations in Florida, and Rockville and Frederick, Maryland, and other locations.

Some 1,100 MRI staff are located at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) in Golden, Colorado, which the Institute operates and manages for the Department of Energy.

I don't see anything suspicious about this group ...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

with a landscaper like their's im sure something mysterious and secretive is going on there

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't think you understand the seriousness of this post. With that much political and affluental business representation there is the possibly of a major secret being exposed. This organization operates on such a highly secured level that the access and surrouding areas does not even allow for satellite photography.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
so send 'em an e-mail or drop bye ! maybe the security is justified because they are working on things that will help our national security ?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
key words bio technolgy and defense....these too always can be used for the most evil of things....now im not sayiing that this institiude is evil im saying that it could be doin things that are....maybe their making bio weapons,or mislles, or creating teleportation technology or all of the above...who knows but what i wanna know is that maybe this non profit organaztion is just a way of hussing up everything making it ook less suspicious cause lets face it they are most likely being fueled by something...cause with bio technology or defense ypur ginna need a whole lot of fire wood to fuel that fire (by fire wood i mean money and by fire i mean the MRI) and another thing i wanna know if got on the MRI's ground will lethal force e used.....

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
exactly. i get negative reivews of my thoughts and it only takes one to see my side.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
bio technology isn't engineering mutant warriors to invade iraq, it also includes gene therapy and the pharmaceutical and health care industry.

have you contacted them ? the e-mails are right there for you to use....

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
that is what they want you to think. all of the technologies can be disguised as legit research. however the true underlying meaning of the research can only be found in the vaults within the facility.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

however the true underlying meaning of the research can only be found in the vaults within the facility.

How do you know the location of the truth within this facility? Have you been inside? You are not presenting any evidence to suggest that this facility is doing anything suspicious. At this point you are making allegations of a major company. Realize that there are potential legal implications if you are unable to supply evidence of your claims.

MK

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
its simply discussion with the belief that there is something going on inside. please show me where i am 'making allegations against a major company"? The words "think" and "possibly" that appear in my posts indicate that I am going off my own deductions. Stick to what you know not who you know toolio.

I am going to take it that by your defensiveness you have something to hide? Since you know so much about the legal system please enlighten us about what you know toolio.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
dribbler, why don't you just contact them ?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dribbler
its simply discussion with the belief that there is something going on inside. please show me where i am 'making allegations against a major company"? The words "think" and "possibly" that appear in my posts indicate that I am going off my own deductions. Stick to what you know not who you know toolio.
I am going to take it that by your defensiveness you have something to hide? Since you know so much about the legal system please enlighten us about what you know toolio.

Man. Talk about paranoid! Someone being "defensive" (even though they weren't) means they have something to hide? Riiiiiiight.
What about the vaults you mentioned?? How do you know about them? Who told you? Are they documented? Photo's? Evidence please!!!!
How do you know that even satellites are banned? Evidence please!!!
How do you know this company has something to hide? Evidence please!!!

I think you making some very sweeping statements based on nothing whatsoever. Instead of attacking others in this thread, why don't you do one of the following:

1. Contact the company and post your findings.
2. Post some of your evidence in this thread or at the very least provide us with the reasoning behind your "deductions". From what source do they arise? I would love to know.
3. Failing all that. Please be quiet until you have something interesting to say. No offence.

Have a nice day.

Grey Pilgrim.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i still think that there is something going on here. just look at the reasearch. are you telling me that this does not have the potential to be top secret research.

anything that revolves around the department of energy, biological and goverment is very suspicious.

join