It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evil Stick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Hmmm. Interesting. I will not buy this for my daughter.
Your OP is minimal, by any standard.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

First of all, excellent OP. Top-notch effort.

Secondly, that is unbelievably effed up. Just wow. Why would anyone do that?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm going to assume it's a scary black assault evil stick?

And who uses scary black assault evil sticks? If you guessed Jade Helm trainees and/or Masons, you'd be correct!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh. Boy, people will get outraged over anything these days.

"The Evil Stick I bought for my daughter was evil!"

No, really?

I channel my UK friends when I say "Well, it does what it says on the tin."

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, I think it was originally meant to be a halloween toy and not just a "princess" toy. I don't frequent dollar stores, but the few times I have gone to them, I've looked for one so I could buy it and see this thing for myself. It is quite disturbing in how it's packaged and geared toward little girls. Definitely not something I'd want my niece to have.

At any rate, Snopes also confirms this is a real thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I really shouldn't find that article funny

edit on 31-7-2015 by ProleUK because: T

edit on 31-7-2015 by ProleUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

And who uses scary black assault evil sticks? If you guessed Jade Helm trainees and/or Masons, you'd be correct!

This is definitely JH15 related. Nailed it!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It says on the pretty pink glittering pkg, "I can send out wonderful music". I wonder what kind of music it sends out. Is subliminal messages in music still a thing?

Moustafa, the owner of the store, was right, however. It said "Evilstick" so what did the parents expect?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Its high capacity battery ensures it has extended operation for frightening people into a heart attack.

Its high lumen light bulb ensures that it can be seen for miles instilling fear into the masses.

Its pink color lures people into a false sense of security ensuring more fightening capability.

Yes, this assault stick is scary looking and should be banned. Congress needs to hold an emergency session to ban this assault stick immediately.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Phones running low on data, WHAT IS IT? Link is giving me hard time, sorry a bit of a synopsis would help. I think that I've gathered enough to assume its a glorified flashlight but this is just an assumption.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

This is a pink wand that's about two feet long and its tip is in the shape of a star. It has a flashlight on the inside of it that lights up when a button is pressed. Over the light is a silver reflective film that's suppose to act as a mirror and also hides a surprise image. At night, when the light is activated, an image of a teenager with red eyes, elongated sharp teeth with blood dripping down, holding a knife that's cutting their wrist with blood, shines through the film.

Hence the object being called "Evil Stick".

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
Phones running low on data, WHAT IS IT? Link is giving me hard time, sorry a bit of a synopsis would help. I think that I've gathered enough to assume its a glorified flashlight but this is just an assumption.

A battery powered pink, pretty plastic wand was sold in a dollar store in Ohio with smiling Japanese Anime character on the packaging, pretty lettering and claims it will "play wonderful music".
The title of the wand/product is in a different font a cursive script, separate from the bubble purple, yellow and pink of the packaging. This hard to read font reads, "evil stick". At the tip of the wand is a star where an image can be fitted that is covered until the packaging is taken out.

Underneath the cover, is an image of a exorcist-like girl with a demonic face slitting her wrist and the "sounds" the wand makes are screams and stuff as the batteries light up the image. None of which has anything to do with the Japanese cartoon character portrayed on the original packaging. Apparently stick is bought for daughter and is next to more innocent toys in the dollar store aisle, and mother finds out what is hidden in the evil stick later and complains.
edit on 2015 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Thanks for the description, helped a whole lot. Yeah I will not be buying this for my daughter. Don't toys or child play things have to go through some type of screening before being sold, to prevent mental and physical injury?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This was posted awhile back, but I am still outraged.

At the miniscule Original Post.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
a reply to: EternalSolace

Thanks for the description, helped a whole lot. Yeah I will not be buying this for my daughter. Don't toys or child play things have to go through some type of screening before being sold, to prevent mental and physical injury?

The actual controversy is like BlubberyConspiracy put it: The toy isn't found in a halloween aisle or anything like that. It was placed amongst ordinary toys that when children walk through, and being children, they handle.
edit on 7/31/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

It was placed amongst ordinary toys that when children walk through, and being children, they handle.

Well, I do agree that only adults should handle the evil stick.

top topics

join