It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KillJoys - A Scifi Series Not To Miss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Thanks for the heads up !

Yet another sci-fi show to add to my watch list. I haven't heard of Killjoys... will definitely check it out too.

Currently I'm watching:

Dark Matter
Wayward Pines
The Last Ship

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

All solid choices.

The last ship not so much but that's more of a setting thing for me.

I'm sorta over the whole end of the world via zombie or disease at the moment.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Do not put Extant on ignore, in it's second season but well worth the binge watch to catch up, also The Strain while not aliens and more of a Vampocalspe without the silly snotty super kool undead is more sci-fi than horror. btw the introduction of the Omec is spicing things up a lot in Defiance, Love or rather sex triangle with the super pale Castithan Stahma and the Purple black T'evgin whose costumes looked somewhat Touareg, keep in mind the Touareg are sometimes described as the blue men of the desert and on the other hand the name Omec is only one letter away from Olmec one of the progenitor civilization from meso America not unlike the Omec in the Votan system, in some respects they are kind of like Moorish raiders and slavers one would find in Orientalist paintings.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah, I've only watched the first episode, but I enjoyed it. Syfy is so hit or miss these days. I couldn't get through the first episode of Dark matter, but I'll stick with Killjoys.

I've been getting into more and more of their series stuff though. 12 Monkeys was pretty good, Defiance is great, hated Helix. Dominion is decent enough.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Love Killjoys. Probably the only show that I actually take the time to watch religiously.
My time is rare and valuable so a show must be pretty special for me to commit to watching it week after week. Outside of Game of Thrones, that list is short. Killjoys has made the list.

My Dearest Husband, on the other hand, has several things he watches including:

The Strain
The Whispers
Extant
Defiance

I've seen bits and pieces of all of them from time to time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join