It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken squirrel wrecks private members club.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

All I have to add is;

Drunk on caffreys ? Lightweight...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hahahaha,

The squirrel managed to turn beer taps on and open bags of crisps
A "drunk" squirrel has caused hundreds of pounds of damage at a private members' club.
The secretary of Honeybourne Railway Club said he originally thought someone had broken into the premises, near Evesham in Worcestershire.
The floor was covered in beer and glasses and bottles smashed, Sam Boulter said.
Mr Boulter, 62, said he then saw a squirrel "staggering around" after coming out from behind a box of crisps.

He added: "There were bottles scattered around, money scattered around and he had obviously run across the bar's pumps and managed to turn on the Caffrey's tap.
"He must have flung himself on the handle and drank some as he was staggering around all over the place and moving a bit slowly.
"I've never seen a drunk squirrel before. He was sozzled and looked a bit worse for wear, shall we say."
Mr Boulter, who estimated he lost about £300 in the incident, eventually caught the squirrel in a waste paper bin and released it out of the window.

that squirrel, is a legend

edit on 16/7/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It wasn't me

I swear

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I like the (picture posed by model)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Probably that squirrel with the superman costume under his fur.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Are you sure,

looks alot like you, obviously minus the hat and coat.....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Got to watch those squirrels. They like to party!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks for this! It gave me a chuckle in the midst of the horror of the day!
Reminds me of the time that some relatives went on vacation and came home to find their home "ransacked" at first view. They called the cops---things were overturned, couches and chairs ripped apart, books off the shelves, just looked like generalized vandalism. But upon careful search they couldn't find any signs of forced entry....but they did find one very fast squirrel hiding in a upstairs bathroom. Apparently, he managed to get inside via the chimney because the cap over the chimney had rusted through. They are very destructive little beasties when trapped.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: elephantstone

I have a lot of wild grapes in my trees. They are called Mustang grapes. Right now, the ground under the trees and vines are littered with the empty skins of the grapes. Squirrels and birds really go for them. Some grapes evidently ferment right on the vine. A few years ago I woke to see five squirrels running about my yard like they were crazy. I know their usual nature. On inspection, I found that they had been eating fermented grapes=drunk squirrels. I've been looking for the same happening ever since, but I guess the time of the grapes aren't ready, as they say, because I've not witnessed any drunkenness recently.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Life's a beach, then you die!

edit on 16-7-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've been feeding some squirrels and they come around every day looking for food.

One of them has learnt to jump up on the handle of the back door, making enough noise to alert me and, of course, I always go to put some nuts out.

It's lovely to see the squirrel close up through the glass - it's little face is just so endearing.

Today I had the squirrel and a young rat taking it in turns to make off with the nuts I'd put on the doorstep

edit on 16-7-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

top topics

join