It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jade" In Jade Helm 15 is an A.I. Software Program

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCarrot
nameberry.com...

The word jade
"As cool as the precius green stone said to transmit wisdom, clarity, justice, courage, and modesty, Jade has been rising in popularity since Mick and Bianca Jagger chose it for their daughter in 1971. Superchef Giada de Laurentiis chose it as the English translation of her own first name. "

I did not know all of that about my name.
Thank you!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Why do they call this A.I. Jade anyway?, does it make irrational decisions once a month.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Are we really so preoccupied with war that we feel we need to automate it like a FORD assembly line?
That's sad.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The History of JADE II: Planetary Conquest By a Global A.I. Warfare System - YouTube

Published May 2015
This report's been put out for those viewers who had difficulty understanding all of the technical aspects of the previous report on the JADE II system. While viewing this report replace the term 'Robot' and think 'System' in the context of the JADE II network centric command and control warfare program.

The explanations (subtitles) provided in this report are not meant to demonize technology. Technology in the right hands can feed the hungry, cure diseases, efficiently utilize resources and benefit humanity.

However, history has shown us that the Military Industrial Machine has never used technological innovation to the betterment of humanity.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join