It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Code - Anonymous' Terrifying Message for Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

Markers and symbols can represent anything really I guess it is just something to keep an eye one

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have something to add! It may not be anything much however after this thread started I went and did my own investigation so to say. I went to my buddies house last night here in a major southwest city. neighborhoods have their house number on the house and as of the last year or so now they have their house number stencil painted on the curb. What I find interesting is my friend told me he was out of town at the time and his brother got a ring at the door and some veterans were going around "asking for donations" to paint homeowners house number on the curb at the homeowners permission. They had a book of about 20- 30 stencil designs that you could choose from to customize your house number. from what I personally saw most people had American flags some had pow/mia emblem, some had a flag that was red with 5 or six white stars in a circle. very few had nothing at all. one had a NHRA logo. Its strange to me cause I never grew up with that. your house number was on your house not on the curb.

So let me give you my perspective. I am a veteran and have trained and trained people to raid houses and go door to door. So if this is somewhat true and I say "IF" In my planning mind to make it dumbed down for the lowest soldier I would think that say if buildings/houses are damaged and there is some sort of conflict going on that IF I had a mission or target and it was as simple as raid the American flag stenciled houses or whatever a particular emblem or marker means to the raid force then in a "Domain" where speed, surprise and violence of action is needed and some what streamlined for a large area or sectors if you will then the intel gathering and marking before hand would have to be simple and unnoticed to the general public. And as my observation of the general populace goes people are not trained nor in general not that observant of their surroundings. so when someone comes around as innocent to "Mark" your house with your permission from their select choices and you as a resident whom probably likes customizing everything from your phone case to bumper stickers say what the hell he said he is a veteran I don't want to be that guy who doesn't want to support an alleged veteran.

Think about what was first leaked about jade helm? Its a Spec ops exercise! well they are trained to be sneaky. Now do I believe in this case of my friend that these guys were not veterans? I don't know I wasn't there to discern that.

The thing with spy vs spy so to say is when one thing gets leaked then the plan changes so I guess keep and eye out and we will all see what this jade helm is all about when that time arrives.

Stay Frosty

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Your dead on here. I run a newspaper distribution company and we use a sticker system on driving routes to maintain customer service and to assist in training new carriers. Nothing nefarious there, not to say we aren't being grouped up. It's a lot easier to use all of our easily accessible, internet ready personal information

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join