It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may just have found the truth about E.T covert up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Being armed is a clue.
No one likes sppeding hunks of metal interrupting their day.
Allowing your stock to die uselessly is not that bright.
They either ALLOW us to destroy the planet or the have a prime Drective not to stop us.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Any type or brand of scotch is my personal Jesus. No matter how cheap or expensive.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: St0rD

1.They are real.
2.There is a massive,global cover up.
3.They are not extraterrestrial.
4.They are inter dimensional.
5.They are not our long,lost space brothers.
6.They will not bring mankind closer together.
7.They are evil beyond human understanding.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Just a few cents too much me thinks...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyMcCoy

Jag tror dom har en bara engelska policy här.

I'm at least rudimentarily familiar with the Neanderthals but not to the extent that you seem to be. Though I have to say a lot of your statements are quite provocative from the conventional perspective. I find it interesting though and I've been exploring similar and related topics but I haven't come to any conclusions. Even if it was true, how do you think the modern liberal World at large would react to such radical claims? My guess is you'd never hear the end of it.

I have to ask you though, don't you feel that ET's and or other humanoids have been involved in this? Talking about these things without mentioning the fallen angels that supposedly taught humanity more or less everything about civilisation feels like neglecting a key piece of the puzzle to me. The serpent seraphim and the elohim. The next layer of complexity to me comes when you start studying the perennial wisdom teachings. Where I'm at I really couldn't neglect them, to me they're crucial.

It's a little surprising to me that you would harbour such, uhm, ideas connected to the sphere of the far right. And then turn around and plead for us to take in refugees whilst holding the opinion that Swedes are superior. The biodiversity types on the alternative right want to preserve the unique gene pools of all peoples for example. Didn't really see the connection to the topic either?

I would also be very hesitant in conflating all religions with Christianity. I don't have much respect for the way it operates, what is has become or even most of the dogma. It's mostly blind faith and fear. With the exception of the Western mystical tradition I find Eastern teachings vastly superior for a series of reasons. It's all about exploration and practice. Christianity is completely absorbed in finding a saviour outside of ones self. Unless Jesus is talking about his pure land that's not how things work. There's enough wisdom alright, if you've got eyes to see - but it seems like the esoteric sects are generally the only ones that seem to be able to extract it.

I also have to ask you from where you've gotten this information?

Interesting talk.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
If these two things are true then it is almost certain Earth has been or is being visited by ET.

Truth 1: The Universe is teaming with intelligent species.
Truth 2: Interstellar travel becomes fast and easy for intelligent species.

If BOTH the above are true then Earth most certainly has been discovered and visited by ET's.

So if you accept those two statements as true then one must ask why they have not contacted us and two, will they eventually allow us to join them when we become sufficiently intelligent or will they eat us?

I suspect if there are large umbers of intelligent species exploring the universe, that they wont contact us until we have discovered on our own the existence of other intelligent life in the Universe.

I doubt the line we must cross would be "Warp" travel. I think it more likely that once we have grown enough to identify other intelligent life out there, they may then say hello.

I think it is also likely they will be friendly. If they are not, it begs the question of how any malicious species survived long enough to become interstellar travelers.

If either of those two questions at the beginning are false then it is not likely we will ever contact alien species.

I think our logic, is what prevents any forms of alien/E.T contact. There are chances we are not visited or we do not communicate with aliens, if they do exist, because their is no means of communication possible.

Let us also not forget, we only perceive with our senses and instruments a certain amount of reality...

Their are parts of reality we cannot focus on, or see, its that part of you that feels uneasy, or spooked at times when perhaps your in the presence of something you cannot perceive...

In any case not trying to get into fringe science, based off of my limited experiences with the unknown, and obtuse examples I have witnessed, I come to the conclusion we would not understand what it is exactly we are seeing.

If I had to guess, our E.T's have not discovered the technology to properly communicate with us..

Not to mention common man, is pretty damn dumb, so if we don't understand it, we want to kill it fight it or blow it up...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

To be honest, it wouldnt be accepted, simply cause of the way human instincts. Swedes arent superior but Scandinavia gave birth to a "superior race" or a race which gave us moral and ethics to form societies, the meatprotein gave our ancestrial primate a larger brain, we are all mostly hybrids some more some less. But we need religion to have a functioning society, its based on fear, without it we act on instincts and humans on instincts are just like any other animal. We like to think we are more than a primate and as long as a human believes he is more than an animal he will usually act more humane, they way society is structured today directly relates to a instinctive behaviour. We need the bloodline of the Sungod just to have faith in something, and its the easiest and the oldest. Adam and Eve gave birth to our world approx. 12.000 years ago all we understand is based on those two, most humans are actually really braindead. no pun intended. We are all one but our survival instincts puts that aside. All religions are the same, based in India.

Be telling it like this doesnt fill a purpose, but the meaning is to let people understand, why religion is needed.
If the stories are gonna be about ET, Reptilians or Ghosts doesnt really matter, the truth is not for all of humanity, but is for those who understand that tomorow is a new day. And you decide wether you wanna act as a simple primate or a human being. As a fellow swede im asking, dont act on instincts, everything is one.

there isnt a theocracy atm-.-, New dogmatic ways are coming, brace yourself and let everyone in and act humane. Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

New dogmatic ways? I think we might be looking at a confluence of events that could easily become a culling of huge proportions but through a massive transformation end up being a new sort of renaissance.

The World is sick.. it needs to purge itself on the macrocosmic level and be reborn like a phoenix.

The future will be a brave new world.. and not the New World Order type. I wonder how things will play out, seems I've known even in other times that this life would end up being the big one.

Even if I'm wrong, my personal future will still be a brave new world.. and also the World at large. Technology, geopolitics, social evolution and the constant state of dialectics playing out. Honestly can't imagine this life and the future without much promise.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The world is sick, i know. Its how humans act when given freedom. Many will die, and cause of the lack of spirituality they will only feel fear. My heart is bleeding for humanity and the way it tries to preserve the ways which is killing our home, mother / planet, and calls it modern and civilized. My bloodline was once the guardians of the sungod, and yet they acted when given the chance as the sungod and called themselves God which they werent entitled to. I see them today and i only feel pitiness of a people who understood the commitment of building and raising societies on a sothic cycle. And the gift of being sungod guardian was taken and stripped away. I wish my people could have another chance of which we are entitled to, cause we have been lost for over 700 years. This world will survive with or without us. My studies are for repenting my ancestrial sins. I hope we will be forgiven.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Aahhh... I wonder what your view of the Nordic pantheon would be, who is Odin to you? Ancient god-king or merely mythological symbolism?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

To be honest could be either way, but since we celebrate Odin on the 24th that part is mythical, to make a myth u usually need some truth. He could have been a great king, and stories went down in generations and ended up with a god. same story with Arthur and excalibur.

, sungod guardians arent swedish

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What are they then?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That is actually a secret =) sry

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am thinking the entities passing themselves off as gods are the
fallen angels from the Bible.Let the bashing begin...I have my
big girl panties on.*

* hubby is home from work and I might have to play with you
people later.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Depends on what your definition of a god is. Some elementals are worshipped as gods, as have ET's been. Then there's beings of higher and lower realms that could also qualify as gods(whether benevolent or not). I don't necessarily believe the fallen angels were evil, they learned humanity everything about civilisation.

I'm thinking there were two groups, at least. One created monsters/giants according to the stories. Another "created" group seems to be the heroes of renown. Seems like they started the god-king dynasties all over the World. I refuse to believe that Fuxi and Nüwa were evil, they were the sage-kings and god-kings of old.

I think "the demiurge" is the evil force on this planet. It's temperament is supposedly directly connected to the moral state of the planet. It is a sentient force fundamentally linked to the physical planet itself, it's involved in a reciprocal relationship with humanity; as in macro, so in micro. Like infected with a virus it is sick, much like humanity. The Matrix is a modern retelling of this esoteric concept.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: St0rD

So this is why I believe I just may have found my own personnal belief about the alien secret and who knows, maybe the one and only truth.

That's all that matters, your own personal Jesus has arrived. Happy for you....

Unfortunately, my own PJ comes in the form of Single Malt Scotch from the Highlands, and never sticks around too long....

Ah, the captured spirit of the barley being. Once you imprison that spirit into your body you become one.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join