It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Men Commit Nearly Half of the Murders in the United States

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

You respond with a typical low-to-no information post that moves no part of the topic forward.

Your pontificating on your estimation of me and my position is meaningless, as you cite nothing I have actually stated.

Your generalizations and laments about the nature of the world and how people get information are ... noted.

You wish to categorize your own opinions about what's going on in the world as some sort of grand conspiracy you label under the convenient tag "MSM."

Did you have anything further to say on the issue of racial conflicts and inequities beyond your assertion that these are "normal human behavior" since this argument invalidates your earlier comment that racial issues are being fomented by "the MSM."

It is manipulation or innate human characteristics? Deciding where you actually stand on the issue is fundamental to further discussion.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Wow I never knew this, I just happened to see it . On top of being responsible for nearly half of the murders in the US, black men only make up 12-13% of the population, could it get any worse ? *SNIP*
blogs.channel4.com...

Mod Edit: Snipped Snide Staff Jab

White people murder more people than any other race.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Black men also get shot daily. I'm sure they will wake up to that correlation soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Black Men Commit Nearly Half of the Murders in the United States

How about people commit 100% of all murders in the US. Crime doesn't recognize color Of skin.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions
a reply to: Foderalover

Careful, stating facts will turn you into a bigot in no time flat. Just watch.
Stating facts doesn't make you a bigot, but cherrypicking them does. Not only that, but it's just a lazy way to get your point across. It would be great if obtuse comments like this one didn't show up time this statistic is thrown around.
edit on 20-3-2015 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Life is a series of decisions. Just as I choose to limit my sugar intake to reduce my chances of developing illness, I limit my exposure to blacks to reduce my chances of being violently harmed. Indeed, that is racist, but those are my personal choices, both corroborated by statistical evidence. Its simply a cost benefit analysis, and the decision is quite simple.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join