It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Condell , An Athiests look at Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I'm wondering though, if something different is not happening, I mean here on ATS. Some members seem to have developed an inability to separate "good Muslims" from the murdering psycho Muslims. No matter how much one might stress "I'm not talking about the good Muslims", it doesn't matter. You said "Muslim" so you are a bigot. It's just simply not true.

It just might be fair to say there are a group of Muslims in France who are targeting Jews in a negative way. That might actually be occurring. If it is, it certainly won't be discussed here in this thread, where it was presented for discussion.

It's almost the reverse of "throwing the baby out with the bathwater", but here, in order to protect the baby, there seems to be a segment of ATSers who would have us indeed embrace the dirty bathwater, and keep it, and defend it, and by all evidence, not even admit that it's there. It's like "what bigot said this baby's bathwater is dirty?" and off and running with that idea, not even bothering to look and see, if the bathwater, is indeed, dirty.

It occurs to me some folks have become so invested in defending the innocents; innocents are all they see.
And as much as we might like that to be true, it's simply not the case.
edit on 2/2/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I think there's a problem anytime there is a Theocracy.

Politics from the pulpit.

Fundamental Christians in the US are trying to force a Theocracy. Funny it's OK for them.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

the good needs to start policing the bad

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't want a theocracy, and I don't want to police anybody. I simply want the truth to stand up and be recognized, whatever that might be.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I don't want a theocracy, and I don't want to police anybody. I simply want the truth to stand up and be recognized, whatever that might be.

Well of course, I wonder how extreme it must get before people wake up, it cannot be so few when so many are fearful president of Egypt speaks the truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

How can they?
I see that brought up all the time, that is like blaming all law abiding people for what criminals do...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Jews, Christians, Muslims.... whatever..... Why on Earth are you letting a book tell you what to hate and what not to hate. Get a grip and start thinking for yourselves you UTTER sheep.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Go Pat!
I may not always agree with the man but at least he has the courage and conviction to say what he thinks while others hem and haw refusing to point out the obvious lest they be called racist or xenophobic by someone. On this I happen to agree with him. It isn't just Jews being persecuted in Europe, it's any natives that live in areas where the immigrants have become a majority.

It has been this attempt by politicians and social engineers to accommodate everyone in what he calls the "multicultural rainbow coalition of suicidal stupidity and moral cowardice". He's right. Pick nearly any country in Europe there are no-go areas under Muslim rule, locals are beaten and intimidated, women raped and the cowardly officials and media turn a blind eye lest reporting the facts be deemed racist.

Islamic values are not Western values. They are in many ways at odds with each other and inviting wholesale immigration is a sure-fire way to destroy the very cultures Europeans spent the last thousand years creating. Turn it around and say massive European immigration to Africa and what is that called? - Colonialism. You can't have it both ways. Either the people of countries are entitled to determine their own future by deciding on who and how many can immigrate or they are ruled by super entities like the EU, UN and various trade councils who know that the best way to destroy any opposition is to create division among the people, something achieved by importing a mass wave of immigrants.

It's all about those at the top retaining power.

Just in - Knife attack on French soldiers guarding Jewish community center:
www.bbc.com...
edit on 3-2-2015 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A Zionist disguised as an "atheist". After all, these fools(Zionists) come in all shapes and colours.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join