It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Tells of Hiding Jewish Shoppers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Not all of them are. There are roughly three groups: the ones who just want to live in peace like most of us, the terrorists, and the ones who are just living but who sympathize with and support the terrorists.

The last two groups are the problem.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: rukia

Not all of them are. There are roughly three groups: the ones who just want to live in peace like most of us, the terrorists, and the ones who are just living but who sympathize with and support the terrorists.

The last two groups are the problem.

As has been said about every group that has or will exist.

And why so many believe, you are either for or against.

I can thank one of my Sisters for helping me learn and to accept that how I feel about something does not always have anything to do with what is right or wrong, good or bad.

I love my Sister dearly, but we rarely agreed, and I did not always like her personality or demeanor, nor she mine. I often sympathized with her, and understood her, but did not support most of what she wanted, said, or did. In fact even when sympathizing and understanding, I would have to put her little behind in check more times than not.

She was a pigheaded, middle child that always felt that she was not getting her fair share. A feeling that was felt on occasion with anyone that was from a group of ten siblings. It made her miserable and she was hell bent to make sure that everyone else was miserable as well. Thank God she grew out of it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join