It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there I'm "Ryzaack"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The real reason I'm posting this thread is because I can't seem to post the thread I want in any other forum, that said, let me use this opportunity to actually introduce myself.

So, I'm Ryzaack, yeah it's my nickname for this forum, I'm 22 years old, currently studying "Business IT" - I come from Croatia (it's in eastern europe) and I've recently just discovered how much I don't care about business and IT AT ALL.

I have however, at the same time discovered what I DO care about, I care about human existence, meaning of life, I follow spiritual teachings and question religion arguments while finding similarities between all of these, with today's science. I understand that I may have a completely different perspective of life even a year from now, and I may have the same for the rest.

I believe I am in the course of waking up, I believe materialistic life is an illusion, yet it is real. I also understand that it being an illusion doesn't make it any less important that of that which is not the illusion. However, my current life wish is to come as close as possible to...THAT, which I believe everyone is a part of to begin with.

I am introducing myself, yet I am aware that I do not know myself at all, hopefully I will someday be fully met with who I am.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ryzaack

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

As a member of the ATS community allow me to direct you to this excellent resource for new members.

A mod may be by later with a more thorough introduction, in the meantime, enjoy the site and remember,

Take this as well:

May it serve you well in your many adventures to come!

Kallisti

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Hey there Ryzaack! Welcome to ATS!! We hope you will like it here. Also, I also came here not knowing myself, but with the help of ATS and many of its members, I started to discover myself. I hope this happenes for you too!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey guys! Or girls! I didn't expect to see replies so soon, I think that's really cool.

If the moderator comes by I'd really like to know what do I have to do to post a new thread? Besides clicking the button in the appropriate sub-forum.

Also what do the flags mean and why have I already received three? Is this negative?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

To post a thread you need 20 replies. It varies depending on the forum but most is 20.

Here at ATS flags are a good thing, it means someone thinks your thread is good and should be seen by more people.

edit on Cpm5Sunday0320145931Sun, 21 Dec 2014 17:03:59 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: add

edit on Cpm5Sunday0420144131Sun, 21 Dec 2014 17:04:41 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

To post a thread you need 20 replies. It varies depending on the forum but most is 20.

Here at ATS flags are a good thing, it means someone thinks your thread is good and should be seen by more people.

Thanks for replying, and the clarification on the flag thing. Well, when I think about what you said, I of course immediately want to go on a posting streak just to be able to post my own stuff (because I am SO MUCH wondering about what you'll guys think of a dream I had).

In my waking experience, I've had dreams, nightmares, been paralysed and sometimes I even thought my dreams were some sort of prediction. I however now believe that my dreams are a reflection of my subconscious mind and I'm aware I might be completely wrong.

My point is I never had the urge to share and receive feedback online, but the stuff I dreamed about, or should I say, the experience I had for the few last nights, is so ... I sincerely feel the NEED to see other people's opinions.

I could go on and on, but my second point is that I won't go on a posting streak, I guess I'll let >myself< decide whether or not that post will be created, I will post if I actually find interesting threads I'd gave my opinion on, I will respect everyone here automatically - by not posting something no one would benefit from.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No problem man!

Just keep replying you'll have your 20 in no time!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There are a lot of people here that will always be willing to help you in you quest for knowledge and understanding. If I feel that I can add to that, I will gladly give you some answers, or just theories if that is all I have.

I can't wait to read your first thread!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I am introducing myself, yet I am aware that I do not know myself at all, hopefully I will someday be fully met with who I am.

Welcome to the class…

regards,

intrptr

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Welcome aboard man! I nearly-Always read dream experience threads, so I am looking forward to seeing your one as well!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the positive feels people
I feel more motivated to stay tuned, and the reality of my first thread on this forums has obviously just become more probable; I feel it while writing this, in a way, this is the reason, and in another (the same) you are as well. This human connectivity is amazing to say the least.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear that!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Welcome Ryzaack to ATS.

This is a great place to be for learning and opening one perspective. Good luck in your endeavors and this great journey of life we all go though. I to am going through a great refining period myself as well and the illusions are showing themselves more and more the more we awake the to light of truth. But as you say we must always realize the illusion and reality do intertwine and equal discernment is paramount. May God bless you and may Jesus come to you and comfort you and enlighten your way in your walk in this life.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thank you all very much, the more I read posts on this forum, the more I like being here. I admit after I googled some of what I dreamed and found ATS the other night - I was a bit skeptic (pre-judgemental).

I was really surprised at the size of this community, and it just might be what I was 'looking for'.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Sometimes, the best things you find, are the things you are not looking for. Maybe ATS found you....

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Sometimes, the best things you find, are the things you are not looking for. Maybe ATS found you....

Maybe it is the same thing, maybe it found me, or I found it, but each only apply if we're thinking about it, if you don't acknowledge the possibility of either, then what? It just happened? But, if it happened, then it must be real, right? Or not, maybe real itself and not real do no exist to begin with?

Maybe each on of us have our own reality, and each is equally real. But (again) does it mean all these realities are one big "reality"? What if that one big reality is the real - illusion, would I exist if I ... *Subconscious roadblock detected;irrelevant outside impact inflicted;perspective changed;past became irrelevant itself;no more sense;new thoughts emerging;brain used over-thinking;self-confidence came into question;doubting self;wondering...;doubting more;consciously decide to stop because of insecurity of unknowing and "fear" of result*
edit on 22-12-2014 by ryzaack because: (no reason given)

top topics

join