It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi-retired president: “I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Actually the nazis are on the left making sure the public suffer under their policies. So instead of insults do you have anything to offer or will you continue to allow your tactics to be exposed to daylight?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So is your problem that people bring up the inefficiency and laziness of the president or is it that you think his "personal time" shouldn't be interfered with? Now I can imagine if the lefties replaced the name with Bush, instant mouth frothing and the slayer would end up taking his sword to himself.

Your tactics are tired, dated and hopelessly irrelevant.

Presumptuous, aren't we?

I couldn't care less what anyone does in their free-time, let alone Obama or Bush.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

My tactics?

What tactics would they be then?

Irrelevant how?
This thread is about Obama watching ESPN while he works out...

It's nothing to do with anything you've mentioned in the slightest.

If you want to bash Obama on policies or drones, start a thread and I'll agree with you...
Talk absolute rubbish in a thread about a man working out to ESPN, you'll get no credit from me.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Arrogant, aren't we?

For a person who spends most of the morning exercising and misses most of his briefings I can honestly say he's a lazy, shiftless, inefficient president (like the rest of him). So your problem is people are against him.

Are you finished crying because people know he's a failure?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Actually the nazis are on the left making sure the public suffer under their policies. So instead of insults do you have anything to offer or will you continue to allow your tactics to be exposed to daylight?

Well, the Nazi's were right-wing fascists, but that's not the point.

There's not much more I can offer. I gave you my opinion on the subject and you continue to make ridiculous claims and make yourself look like an unintelligent fool that wants to dictate what another free American does with his own time.

And I'm glad my "tactics are being exposed". Everyone can see how common sense and simple logic works. Hopefully it will spread.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

LOL slayboy you've done nothing but troll the thread. Your tactics are so pathetic. People don't like the pres, he's a failure. And I know you jump to defend him any chance you get (I wonder what your incentive is....) but your excuses are running thin. The people know the president is a failure.

It's hard pinning your hopes to a balloon.

LOL!

Ahhh, you crack me up. Had to go back to the troll bit again because you cannot defend your position. Still waiting for that proof to backup your silly claims.

Well, I know you wont have proof because it's not true. You're just making # up and talking out of your ass.

And if you're implying that I'm a paid shill....grow up. I've been a member here for quite some time and people know better. It's better just to move to another thread if you can't defend your position without resorting to calling someone a troll or a shill.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Wah, I'm such a right winger realizing both parties are complicit. But yeah, Barry's done nothing like the plan I just can't understand why people feel he's exempt from criticism.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

And you're the one telling people they're "talking out of your ass". So do you have anything to offer to this thread besides your irrational love for Obama?

Na, I think I'll move along. I will no longer be baited in to a circular argument.

Good day.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'll miss you since you were one of the original derailers of the thread. So since you've been proven wrong and your movie star president has proven himself to be an utter, miserable failure like the rest of the presidents I'm gathering you don't have any personal insults (which prove you're unable to discuss issues without resorting to petty tactics)?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Again....from the real articles on this story and not the gutter trash posted by Neo.

The president explained that watching ESPN's "Sportscenter" while working out in the morning gave him a pretty good sense of the sports world because he doesn't really have time to sit down and watch entire games.

So you are saying that no other person on this planet does this as part of their morning routine?

Is that your argument?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Actually the argument is this is a pres who "spends most of the morning watching ESPN and exercising" and "doesn't like to be inundated with sports talk throughout the day". So again, is he the president or an athlete?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Oh good. We got to racism at the heart of this thread. Good to see it all boils down to "He ain't white"

For a person who spends most of the morning exercising and misses most of his briefings I can honestly say he's a lazy, shiftless, inefficient president (like the rest of him).

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Racism? How, because he's shiftless like the rest of the presidents? Don't try to derail the thread using racism (which no one brought up). It just shows you cannot discuss this with any maturity.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

(post by Eunuchorn removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join