It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice for Jesus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

"Justice for Jesus" is that He has the right to claim the souls of His believers to be saved because He died without having committed a crime.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

meh, justice is not needed. it was more a suicide. At any point he could have Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'd his way out of it. So why look for justice? He was cool with it, probably an S&M fan at heart.

Jesus got no favors. He didn't get any Miranda rights and he didn't have an Obama or Holder get him off. He got beat up real bad and then He stood trial before 71 members of the Jewish Sanhedrin. He was found innocent of the leveled charges by a vote of 31 to 40. But that was not enough to suit some who wanted His blood. The ones who rioted found another gang to railroad Him and kill Him. That was the good ole boys government of Romans led by the monkey court of Pilate. They got the job done regardless of what the law said.

Justice? What does all of this sound like? Almost identical to a cop defending himself against a punk gangster. Suicide? Not in a million years. Framed is the word and He didn't bawl like a baby.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Epistle to the Galatians :

O foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ has been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

The galatians were there when JC was put on the cross ?
What could have done the wacky Celts (galatians) to the image of Jesus to obfuscate Paul that much ?

My guess : he already had some sort of Santa hat at the time ...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
Jesus was basically murdered. The bible says to pursue justice and justice alone and to pursue love.

Do you have any justice you can bring to the case of Jesus.

You speak of His death as a tragedy, when it was His crowning glory. Justice is only demanded for an injustice committed.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: NOTurTypical

leeda: Jesus was basically murdered. The bible says to pursue justice and justice alone and to pursue love.
Do you have any justice you can bring to the case of Jesus?

NOTurTypical: You speak of His death as a tragedy, when it was His crowning glory. Justice is only demanded for an injustice committed.

It was not a crowning glory. Jesus was betrayed and knew it. "Eli Eli Lama Zabacthani" was the plaintiff cry of omission (someone not telling him the truth regarding the purpose of his ministry). "My wounds will be kept open by those who defame me". You realize what this means; understood he was to be the shill/martyr of a potential belief system (tricked).
edit on 22-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Jesus was basically murdered. The bible says to pursue justice and justice alone and to pursue love.

Do you have any justice you can bring to the case of Jesus. What words or actions or deeds do you bring to this thread to bring about some long denied Justice for Jesus. Perhaps you believe Jesus has Justice. Is there room for more. Perhaps your own brand.

So yeah Justice for Jesus. Your style.

What about the truth. Jesus said we can know the truth and it will set us free. The truth will bring about modern day justice and rapture the world. Remember the truth when using Justice.

I guess the simple fact is we don't know the truth. But I say where is the justice in that.

Pursue some modern day justice for Jesus. Until it is enough.

What are some things you perceive as justice for Jesus in this modern day.

I want to here your opinions about Justice for Jesus. Where are you at. Where's your ead at.

I have been studying this and if Jesus wasn't an Essene he was most likely a Zealot. The problem is that it appears the Zealots didn't the doctrine of love of the New Covenant, but the Essenes did. However at the last hold out at Mesada in the last days the Essenes and Zealots came together. Why was that? It appears that Jesus was a Judas of Galilee, very well recorded by Josephus. To be a Zealot yet preach the New testament doesn't really go together.

The gospels are not in agreement with why Christ was crucified. More likely the truth is that Christ was leading a revolt and didn't want to pay taxes to Rome. That would have been the Zealot way of thinking because the Essenes didn't have a problem with paying taxes to the Romans from what I know. But however the story of the Jews killing the Messiah is a twisted version of the truth, like all that is in the new testament. The people who killed Christ were Roman, but remember the Jewish kings of the day were more than vicious, they put to death and crucified 1,000s of their own fellow Jews. To be alive in that day and not be prepared to fight in war was unthinkable.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It was not a crowning glory. Jesus was betrayed and knew it. "Eli Eli Lama Zabacthani" was the plaintiff cry of omission (someone not telling him the truth regarding the purpose of his ministry).

He was quoting the first line of Psalm 22. The OT prophecy directly dealing with Him on the cross. He knew He was going to be crucified and said explicitly that is why He came. He stated this from the moment He was speaking to Nicodemus and teaching him that the serpent on the brass pole that Moses lifted up in the wilderness pointed directly to Calvary.

It's the entire reason He incarnated as a man, to be the sacrificial lamb of Passover, the unblemished goat of the Day of Atonement.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

It was not a crowning glory. Jesus was betrayed and knew it. "Eli Eli Lama Zabacthani" was the plaintiff cry of omission (someone not telling him the truth regarding the purpose of his ministry).

NOTurTypical: He was quoting the first line of Psalm 22. The OT prophecy directly dealing with Him on the cross. He knew He was going to be crucified and said explicitly that is why He came. He stated this from the moment He was speaking to Nicodemus and teaching him that the serpent on the brass pole that Moses lifted up in the wilderness pointed directly to Calvary

I disagree. He thought this experience was to be 'metaphorical' not physical; an overlay idea form. He never dreamed his demise was to be: tortured to death and in such an inhumane/unrighteous way: arm of foul justice served. If anything was revealed; a flaw in Roman/Jewish collusion/law corrupt in a fear based governmental procedure was exposed. You can have your interpretations of scripture and believe in them (as a safe blanket of condolence/understanding).

NOTurTypical: It's the entire reason He incarnated as a man, to be the sacrificial lamb of Passover, the unblemished goat of the Day of Atonement.

Entire reason? to be defined as a 'sacrifice'; (he knew what existed underneath the temples, that below the sacrificial alters held a butcher shop in the basement and the "sacrificial" goat/sheep meat was resold by the Rabbis to the public. He was Jewish by birth; he was educated in Greece as a boy then later in Qumran as a teenager. He was an Essene (totally different belief system that was the fore bringer of Christianity). He incarnated as a man to help spread the word "you are individualized eternal soul/spirit" and will never cease to exist; "the kingdom of God is within you to explore those answers as to who/why you are". Born only to be a sacrificial lamb? That was all it took, didn't convince the Jews of that age apparently (even though fulfilled all of their prophecies of the messiah except it included the rest of manking/kind). What could possibly go wrong? (supposed to be an idea overlay only).
edit on 23-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I disagree.

Well then I don't know what else to tell you. You are entitled to your opinion, I'm not gonna ague with you, if you want to have remorse then by all means feel sorry for Him.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I disagree.

Well then I don't know what else to tell you. You are entitled to your opinion, I'm not gonna ague with you, if you want to have remorse then by all means feel sorry for Him.

I don't feel sorry for him; I empathize with the greatest prophet to walk this earth. If he had total control of history/his fate all resonating with him would be 'gnostic' not Paul's version of Jesus teachings: 'Christianity'.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Well then don't read Paul, you can get the same message from John, James, Peter, Jude, and the author of Hebrews. Just don't read Paul's epistles. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emma3
a reply to: leeda

"Justice for Jesus" is that He has the right to claim the souls of His believers to be saved because He died without having committed a crime.

I hope I was one of them (Master Jesus) plans to save. My idea of justice for Jesus is that all of his believers would have originally been Gnostic, (Essene) (he wasn't a Christian in the first place).
edit on 25-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Well then don't read Paul, you can get the same message from John, James, Peter, Jude, and the author of Hebrews. Just don't read Paul's epistles. Problem solved.

I have unfortunately; NoTurTypical, those books JUST don't resonate as my truth; as the (Nag Hammati) my truth. No BAD here; I'm not about defending offences regarding Gnostism; (clearly a misnomer and have an unfair advantage). I am intrigued with Paul's outrageous dogma "here is how it is done, combine pagan/Roman with my completely invented Christian theosophy" and in so doing (quell any riots). Constantine knew best and with HIS idea of what 'chistianity should be' combined it with pagan belief systems (not scary/safe). Crazy thought form that worked 300AD in Turkey of all places. we get the 10th version of God (or son) incarnating on earth on Dec 25th.
edit on 26-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

we get the 10th version of God (or son) incarnating on earth on Dec 25th.

Hey that's the RCC brother, the first through 3rd century Christians didn't celebrate the solstice and Semiramis/Tammuz. When Theodosius II made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire that was a MASSIVE mistake. The pagan priests remained in teaching positions and they just removed their amulets and donned crucifixes. They just kept the same holidays and changed them to Christian themes. Christmas and Easter are pagan holidays. Jesus wasn't born in the winter, it was sometime during the week of the 2nd - 9th of September in 2 B.C.

The founders of the US were quite smart to include in the 1st amendment the provision making it against the Bill of Rights for the State to establish one religion as the official religion of the State.

edit on 26-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Jesus freely gave. He gave those who crucified them something they could not steal. He gave them love beyond their understanding, love so intense that they couldn't even recognize it.

He forgave them as they accused him of false things (being posessed by demons, blasphemy, etc) and crucified him. He understood that they "know not what they do" so they didn't understand the intensity of forgiveness rooted in selfless love.

Love is patient, kind, holds no records of wrongs, seeks not to dishonor others, and is not self-seeking.

Justice was served as they couldn't understand the Love because of their desire to destroy rather than live through Mercy and turn the other cheek.

Only Love; Peace, Forgiveness can get rid of violence, not creating it, for God is Love.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I disagree.

I don't feel sorry for him; I empathize with the greatest prophet to walk this earth. If he had total control of history/his fate all resonating with him would be 'gnostic' not Paul's version of Jesus teachings: 'Christianity'.

There is no need to feel sorry or have the need to give justice to Master Jesus. His physical body died, but came back to life through resurrection. His physical body became a Light Body, which is perfect, immortal, and has the Powers of God. The Master forgave everyone who persecuted him even while on the cross. Now it is your turn to forgive. So there is no need to continue the death aspect of Jesus. Therefore, we must all focus on Life. This is what Master Jesus want everybody on Earth to focus on.

As Vethumanbeing said, Master Jesus had total control of his life on Earth. His death was NOT some sort of sacrifice for people's sins. No one can resolve your sins but yourself. A Master can set aside your sins for the time being so you can focus on a spiritual life instead of being burdened by them. However, you still must resolve your own sins (western) or karma (eastern). His death was a demonstration of the Resurrection, which is one way of Salvation (yes, there are a multiple ways) or your Spirit returning to God. Did not Master Jesus say that he could summon legions of Angels at any time to protect him? He wanted to get crucified. His 3 years of ministry was set in stone before he even came here. The 3 years was enough time for Israel, and the Master was ready for the demonstration of Resurrection.

Thus, let's re-align your focus on God and growing spiritually instead of the death of Jesus, which was not even the important aspect of his life on Earth. Remember that in order to Enter God's Kingdom, you must go through a death process--a symbol of changing dimensions or levels of consciousness, for in order to enter Light, Darkness must come first. Read that sentence a few times and soak in its spiritual food. I am not just talking about a physical death (because not everybody experiences a physical death), but during the process of Salvation or Ascension, you will experience COMPLETE darkness before you will see Paradise, and in some cases, 5th Dimensional World known as Heaven.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

VHB: we get the 10th version of God (or son) incarnating on earth on Dec 25th.

NOTurTypical: Hey that's the RCC brother, the first through 3rd century Christians didn't celebrate the solstice and Semiramis/Tammuz. When Theodosius II made Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire that was a MASSIVE mistake. The pagan priests remained in teaching positions and they just removed their amulets and donned crucifixes. They just kept the same holidays and changed them to Christian themes. Christmas and Easter are pagan holidays. Jesus wasn't born in the winter, it was sometime during the week of the 2nd - 9th of September in 2 B.C.The founders of the US were quite smart to include in the 1st amendment the provision making it against the Bill of Rights for the State to establish one religion as the official religion of the State.

You are correct. The 'Constitution of this United States' came/is from God; NOT Moses (not again not you) written by our forefathers that had insight (or were gnostic). It is the closest thing to a Bible we will ever have as a declaration of all human independence (from any overlord including a false god) (perfect in explanation of what a human is and what a true God force is entrusted to do to protect individual rights). What many do not know is that as an incarnated spirit (however many times you incarnate) you are not typical to anyone else. Your soul is individualized. Your spirit is unique and eternal (the constitution tries to tell this in a dogmatic statesmen like manner; without religious overtones; brilliant).
edit on 28-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join