It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Orbs hover over Atrscan, Russia - video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I don't know why with cases like these some "posters" automatically rule out extraterrestrial intelligence. I agree it is also a mistake to automatically assume it is extraterrestrial intelligence if other "normal" explanations are not readily available.

You're forgetting that to reach a conclusion that the UFO has to do with extraterrestrials, not only do we have to rule out the normal, earthly explanations we're familiar with, we also have to rule out the earthly explanations we DON'T KNOW ABOUT. Well, how do you do that? By coming up with positive evidence, not circumstantial evidence.

"It couldn't be anything else but extraterrestrials," just doesn't fly, because we don't know (and really can never know) all the earthly things that it might be.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Actually, the lights aren't stationary. They drop as shown below.

These are the screen grabs as they are- :46 and 3:28.

These are the same screen grabs as above, only edited to give a clearer and closer comparison. The left at :46 has portions cut around the perimeter. The right at 3:28 has been cut and flipped horizontal to show the position of the "orb" lights in comparison to the earlier screen grab. The distance between the two bright yellowish lights below are equal between both screen grabs meaning the camera is zoomed at basically the same spot. The red line across is to line up both frames in the same place relative to the view of the cameraman. You can see the lights aren't at the same altitude and have dropped some.

At the end of the video, the lights don't zip off somewhere or all of a sudden blink out. They gradually flicker and disappear just as flares do.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes but they aren't flares. They are genuine ufo orbs clustering in paired flight formation. These things are real

a reply to: Ectoplasm8

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Your link is just a copy and the information incorrect. The sighting took place
in the city of Astrakhan Russia on July 31, 2014. It was a sighting with many
witnesses and there are three videos. These are the originals.

Video 1 by witness Andrey Women

Video 2 by Mikhail Putilin

Video 3 by Maxim Ded. I converted the format and uploaded the video to my
Youtube channel so you can watch it.

The Astrakhan Post was also involved and here is the report.
astrakhanpost.ru...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join