It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what? I am gonna rant about myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
No sarcasm here friends

In yet another anti-Masonic thread I mistook a post defending my side as an attack and responded like an idiot. But I am not looking for kudos here, I apologized there and to that poster personally. This is like the third time in two weeks, on this forum and one other, that I have jumped someone when I didn't take an appropriate amount of time to READ and get what they were saying. It makes me look ridiculous

I am no genius...like honestly...but I am not stupid. But this crap really downplays my sincerity and genuine nature and it bugs me that I do this when I get stressed over outside factors

But the thing is it is my fault exclusively. I have GOT to slow down and pay the **** attention

I make no excuses. If I have done so to you, please accept this as a blanket, though genuinely sincere apology

Thank you

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go grow up a bit
edit on 24-10-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

I find when I start doing that, it's time to take a break from ATS for a awhile, and pretty much all tech for that matter. Speaking for myself, it's always good to reset yourself from time to time.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
No sarcasm here friends

In yet another anti-Masonic thread I mistook a post defending my side as an attack and responded like an idiot. But I am not looking for kudos here, I apologized there and to that poster personally. This is like the third time in two weeks, on this forum and one other, that I have jumped someone when I didn't take an appropriate amount of time to READ and get what they were saying. It makes me look ridiculous

I am no genius...like honestly...but I am not stupid. But this crap really downplays my sincerity and genuine nature and it bugs me that I do this when I get stressed over outside factors

But the thing is it is my fault exclusively. I have GOT to slow down and pay the **** attention

I make no excuses. If I have done so to you, please accept this as a blanket, though genuinely sincere apology

Thank you

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go grow up a bit

Sincerest repects to you Kyo for having come out in public and apologising...

We all make mistakes and have our 'days" so to speak, and we are all learning each and every day by our mistakes.

Not everyone here has the matureness and same qualities as you do.... I also admit that sometimes I am crap too...

Well done and looking forward to reading your posts in the future...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24/10/14 by Rodinus because: Grammar check

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I will take take someone like you who apologize over someone who doesn't care any day.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It's all good bro... just SLOW DOWN a little.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

It's all good bro... just SLOW DOWN a little.

amen to that! thanks all...rough week...but no excuses

night shift is over and time to go to bed

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Everyone seems to do that once in a while. If you get challenged a little, you try to protect your judgement and inappropriately misinterpret what others are trying to say. Everything is a parable, being able to be interpreted to fit your belief. If I say the world is round, even that can be interpreted many ways. Actually it is not round in three dimensions.

Step back and reread a post if it seems odd or offensive. Some people here try to correct some of what you are saying if there is added content needed. This is an adjuvant to your post. Others do not agree with what you say and will say you are wrong. This should be done by debating so everyone can learn to see two sides of the story. There are all kinds of people here. It is good that you are learning from your mistakes. Some people never learn and just try to reinforce their own perception.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I blame it on Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You gotta chill bro.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I blame it on Lucifer.

ok that was funny....and that avatar is seriously mutating...

top topics

join