It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden cam gives new look in ISIS controlled city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
At first, I wanted to put a different title here. But I would probably get flamed by the apologists.

at 1:24 a VOIP conversation from a woman talking to someone outside the IS.

Two things bother me here....

1. Is this a famed "moderate" muslim ? How much of the self proclaimed "moderate" muslims are ready to jump the "extremist" band wagon and join, support, if put in that situation ?

2. Is the woman right ? Is everything exagerated by media ? she says she can leave anytime she wants...but chooses not to.

3. the woman filming this was warned by the passing by IS patrol, that her face is overexposed.....

The third point I added to emphasize why I don't...need any Islamic influences in my midst. I like my women's faces and bodies overexposed. I don't care for long beards that are full of food and drink leftovers, and I don't like kneeling and praying 5 times a day to any invisible God.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I dont believe a word of it. the old man 'guides' or tells me what is being said, what to think about it. the girls' voice is dubbed english, not french as was said. no authenticity to video.

nice set, looks 'authentic' but this is cnn, no trust there

another example of Wag the Dog.

edit on 26-9-2014 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I think its a sign of the actual brainwashing that goes on from tiny babies. No religion should be rammed down impressionable kids during their formative years, otherwise it become a completely conditioned reflex in their thinking and actions.

Personally I can't understand how you identify your wife when they all look the same with no individuality whatsoever.
How do these isis men know who is one of 'theirs and who is not' when they are all in queue to drop their religious trousers and rape when conquering or taking over a new village?

I don't believe for one minute the islamic teaching that all women are to be thought of as either a sister or mother, were this islamic teaching true there would be no rape, yet women even get raped at the haj where the men know how they should be considered . Personally I think with the teachings so screwed many of these men are simply not safe in Western cities. I shiver when I look at my beautiful little blond granddaughter running about in a pretty little skirt -she is wearing what her parents see fit and anyone trying to say anything different would face the whole family.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
really you may as well have set up a camera in a suburban home somewhere in the U.S and pass it off as how every American household is.........more info needed...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well the guard seems less than enthusiastic about his "job", perhaps he prefers the role of executioner not call center operations.....

I really don't understand the context of the video, and to what purpose she felt the need to smuggle a camera into a phone home call center of sorts, than to proceed to explain to the caller it ain't so bad.

Than again this came from CNN (CIA News Network) so I suppose this could be just about anything.....probably a pizza delivery somewhere in the Bronx.
edit on 26-9-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
good job Mario fishing for your boss. Looks like no one is biting though.

in any case this a repeat thread as it is already over here French Report: Syrian Woman Secretly Films Life in Raqqa under ISIL

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 00:18

But then again they are in two different forums...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I think its a sign of the actual brainwashing that goes on from tiny babies.

No doubt about it. Same as back home...we are brainwashed from the get go.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Than again this came from CNN (CIA News Network) so I suppose this could be just about anything.....probably a pizza delivery somewhere in the Bronx.

but why would that be in the interest of the American agenda or the public... ??

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
good job Mario fishing for your boss. Looks like no one is biting though.

in any case this a repeat thread as it is already over here French Report: Syrian Woman Secretly Films Life in Raqqa under ISIL

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 00:18

But then again they are in two different forums...

Fishing for my boss ? Didn't get that one.

Anyway...thanks from the double thread info...I searche by you tube title...couldn't find it.

Mod...close the thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Rosinitiate

but why would that be in the interest of the American agenda or the public... ??

No idea and to be honest the "spin" appears to be how she "snook" a camera in but what she's supposedly says is contrary to what would appear as subversion by sneaking in a camera.

What was likely the case, as usual CNN has a habit of rushing "news" to their viewers so they can control dialogue. It was probably a 13 wives mail order company for ISIS fighters and the video was a promotional campaign. In CNN's zeal to report it first, didn't bother to check the content.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Since the report was done by CNN it should taken as with grain of salt.

she says she can leave anytime she wants...but chooses not to.

Thats what the MSM claimed about the FSA controlled areas. To but failed to show the whole truth.
edit on 26-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

As-selamu Alaykum

You mean like yelling at a 5 year old "JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS, SINNER" at which time the 5 y.o. fulfills His destiny and His pants w/a turd? Pretty sure a 5 y.o. doesn't know what "sin" is but I wasn't 'there'.. The only difference between a kid here and there is, the kid there is getting lied to in Arabic.

She is right on #2 (great, another poop joke..)

namaste

P.S. The Feng Shui is ALL wrong for a follower of Islam™

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
The only difference between a kid here and there is, the kid there is getting lied to in Arabic.

No, a real difference between the "west" and there is that people here have a choice and don't generally use their Christian beliefs to rape, torture and slaughter innocent people for a warped ideology. Currently, in Iraq and Syria, people are being ordered to join them or die, given that choice, and considering many of them have seen what happens to those who try to fight them, what would you do?

What is happening in these countries right now has nothing to do with religion. This is about a fanatical group of disgusting Humans assigning themselves a warped religious belief to allow themselves to be as brutal as they wish. These people are psychopaths, not Muslim.

This is no different to a group in the US forming their own cult and adopting Christian notions as a shield while murdering people.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

So, You're 100% comfortable with the current media reports coming out of the Middle East?

I'm unclear of what You mean by paragraph #2) Could You please explain (or not)? If it has nothing to do with religion™ than what does "assigning themselves a 'warped religious belief' mean? You mean like Deutronomy 20:10-17 in the Old or Luke 19:26-27 in the New?

My point is, if the media has been proven to be 'unreliable' about One thing, why would anyOne believe them on any thing? Now, I'm addressing the U.S. media that has a TON more scrutiny than some other media outlets. Now take that and then multiply by all the different media outlets that have an agenda

Shalom Aleichem

P.S. I don't watch any of "it" and have no skin in this game, I just tire of ALL Muslims getting blamed for crap that has a likelihood of being drummed up by those NOT in that Region or if they are in that region they are getting funded by others NOT in that region.

new topics

top topics

join