It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to self destruct terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So ive been thinking with all these aweful degenerates of the world out there torturing and murdering away, they must be exterminated quickly. Ive seen people try to blame just anyone out of their own personal paranoia and its pointless haphazard blame. These groups although the most horrible going around as the biggest threat to most the worldare all Islamic they do not always associate with eachother. There are of course other groups with other motivations out there though yes. Now where i am going with this is why is the government not doing what it does best and send out disinformation to these terrorist groups themselves. Why send bad information you may wonder? The goal i propose to be is try to cause distrust and disruption within the groups and against other groups of terrorists. Just create situations where all these horrible people wind up attacking eachother till they wipe themselves out.

Also many terrorists seem to be incompitent and actually go through efforts to search online how to build bombs then that should be taken advantage of and send out instructions across the web on how to build bombs instructions that will be complex in order to hide these bombs will destruct before they can be finished by intentional faulty design that will instruct for the help of many to worker on it just blow themselves up in their lares before they can do any harm.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would laugh if i saw those posted everywhere. Strangely it would likely stop one person. Come on everyone knows that kind of guy.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

These kinds of organisations do not just spring up from anywhere. They are somebodys creation. Somebody::
organises them
gives them an identity
publices them
gives them a mission
gives them a modus apraindi
controls them
feeds them
arms them
gives them transport
supplies the logistics
finances them
etc

Some signs that gives away who 'they' are:

they never attack isreal when everyone knows the biggest 'problem' in the middle east for msulims is israel
the swear on a ton korans to destroy the US and other countries near to their own borders. The US and its vassal states make them out to the most efficient, effective and blood thirsty terrorists ever to walk the face of the earth who about to take over the whole world.
they have one remarkable success after another. They get first class coverage by every mainstream tv station in the west for their dastardly deeds

Ask your self why the US is bombing them in Syria. Did they US consult with and discuss and reach agreement with the Syrian government about this?

Why can not blind Freddy not see that the whole purpose of ISIS to give the US an excuse to bomb Syria into smitherines because they could not take them down last time they tried????????????????????????????????????????????????
edit on 22-9-2014 by learnatic because: edit text

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

It bothers me that for a supposed islamic group they have not tried to hit israel. That alone as you point out should alert people to who is eitherr helping or on the same side.

Sadly we are all alert to the ways of governments and the sly games they play with little families around the world and the innocent and vulnerable.

I think its some people in government that are more terrorist minded than some of the terrorists themselves. With the westmiknster paedophile rings I suspect many of the victims are p;robably dead rather than able to come forward to expose and name names.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
But who is terrorized exactly?
We are all told we must live in fear of the current bogeyman of the day. We are all told we are in danger from the current madmen but that our leaders will protect us. Seriously? Does anyone still accept all that crap?

I AM NOT terrorized. I do not spend a single minute of my time thinking about this subject. I am just NOT scared by it all. Therefore, if a terrorist can no longer terrorize, is he (or she) then to be considered a terrorist any more?

The manufactured organizations and individuals trotted out by our leaders and the press are just not scary any more. Everybody, apart from those still dumb enough to soak up what the government and press say, seems to be tired of it all and have grown bored with the same old BS.

They'll have think up another enemy next time around. Perhaps Alien-Hybrid Ebola spitting Islamist brain suckers - now that would be scary and enough to terrorize someone, somewhere!

Also, ever wondered about the latest ISIS PR or Video, and where they get them from?
They always quote "Jihadist" websites but not once have I ever seen a URL address to back up this claim. A bit like SITE Intelligence getting the scoop on the beheading videos, before ISIS's own PR guys got them to air!

It's all theatre to provoke outrage and fear.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Lmao ... its your wonderful governments and alphabet agencies that start.. fund.. equip and support them..
If they stopped the politicians couldnt make their bloodmoney.. then theyd have to give up their holiday houses .. luxury vacations .. mistresses .. and live like everyone else ...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

These kinds of organisations do not just spring up from anywhere. They are somebodys creation. Somebody::
organises them

they never attack isreal when everyone knows the biggest 'problem' in the middle east for msulims is israel
the swear on a ton korans to destroy the US and other countries near to their own borders.

Ask your self why the US is bombing them in Syria. Did they US consult with and discuss and reach agreement with the Syrian government about this?

Why can not blind Freddy not see that the whole purpose of ISIS to give the US an excuse to bomb Syria into smitherines because they could not take them down last time they tried????????????????????????????????????????????????

I could not have said it any better!
Since the 1960's when the PLO began their hijacking of planes and the RAF/Bader-Meinhof gang blew up malls in Germany I had a problem with seeing them as "fighters". It seemed so "useless" and a waste of energy, money, manpower and so forth.
I am very familiar with the Geneva Convention on "Legit" Partisan organizations and resistance fighters in case of war. Compared to the French Resistance and the Russian & Yugoslav Partisans during WW2, the effective Cuban Revolution and the actions of the Vietcong, the "terrorists" are just achieving nothing.
The plain idea of any armed resistance movement is to take on the government; which in itself is visible in the form of its military. Civilian death is the last a true resistance movement will need. In essence the Geneva convention is very clear as to who can be targeted and who cannot be targeted. Also the local intelligence officer maybe in "civilian clothes" he is a target and does not count as a civilian casualty. So are collaborators and informants. A resistance movement sure works with plenty of civilians to gather information and so forth, but the actual fighting and their targets are directed at the government forces, their logistics and their communications.
In one of Fidel Castro's instruction it even reads; loosely quoted: "That a resistance movement does not need to buy arms, but gets supplied with the arms of its killed enemies..."
The idea of an armed resistance is to harm the military, mostly understood as an occupying force in case of war. Or to disable the present government in charge by all means to ensure a change of politics; - in case of an attempt to overthrow a dictatorship. Terrorism as we see it today does not achieve this.
Just to use the example of a plane hijacking or a mall bombing:
In a plane or a mall I have ALL people present from all walks of life and all branches of political affiliations. So the bomb can hit "anyone"; - totally useless and counter productive. Blow up the national convention center when your political enemy is gathering; - success and crippling! In a "political war" 200 party big wigs dead makes a dent versus 200 from all walks of life civilians dead.
All this so called terrorism does is permit the governments to clamp down on our personal freedoms under the pretense to "protect us".

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

In fact, you're more likely to get to slip in your bathtub and die than being blown up by terrorist.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You people keep up this kind of talk and someone will realize we have awaked.

The best way I know of putting an end to this "war on terror" would be for those who are being used as pawns and cannon fadder to also wake up and simply throw away their guns and go home.

I know this will not happen over night, but if there is even a slim chance I am willing to hold out hope for it to eventually happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Some signs that gives away who 'they' are:

Which of the countless terrorist groups are you talking about?

Israel is attacked almost daily. It now becomes clear you must be talking about ISIL. ISIL does not need to attack Israel because that is not its object. First, ISIL needs to unite the umma under a Sunni caliphate. Once the Shi'a have been converted or destroyed, the united forces of Islam will easily be able to score a military victory over Israel. Then, they can begin to reclaim land lost to Christians in Europe and Eurasia.

the swear on a ton korans to destroy the US and other countries near to their own borders.

I don't think you've got that quite right. They are about destroying infidels and heretics.

The US and its vassal states make them out to the most efficient, effective and blood thirsty terrorists ever to walk the face of the earth who about to take over the whole world.

You are exaggerating. They are not so much efficient as they are tactically astute. They have taken advantage of power vacuums caused by civil war and ethnic division. Their desire to conquer the world comes from their literal interpretation of the Quran. They intend to spread Allah's word by sword and fire if necessary. They are deluded in believing they will succeed.

they have one remarkable success after another. They get first class coverage by every mainstream tv station in the west for their dastardly deeds

Are you advocating a cover up?

The US does not consider Assad's regime to be the legal Syrian government. The rebel groups welcome US intervention.

Actually, it is likely Assad deliberately allowed ISIL to grow so as to justify his oppression as a "war on terror."

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
stop paying taxes

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Another thread hijacked with the "its the gov they did it" gang. But really it doesnt matter since it still applies in theory. I am partially jokinng in my methods but I do think trying to turn any baddies against themselves and eachother is an easy way to lessen their numbers. I just said for the gov to do it as in any government so it doesnt matter if the government has anything to do with it. Individuals could do the same infiltration and disinformation between groups as I describe but youd obviously be setting yourself up for trouble either risking being killed unless you know how to hide yourself well online or risking the government thinking youre a terrorist rather than a rogue counter terrorist.

Also youtube should possibly consider shutting down new accounts being made for a little while since videos being posted there seems to be the latest trend by groups to get attention.

new topics

top topics

join