It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My favorite season of the year is Spring. Maybe because it's all green. Maybe because the world essentially turns into a fresh wet salad. Maybe because the birds are singing the bees are buzzing and the mowers are a mowing. Really though, this ain't no Hallmark card, it's the truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Me too. S&F

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
No way ..
Winter!
Love me some snowstorm.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Crisp clean fall air, smell of burning leaves, juicy apples. Coming in to a warm house after a walk in the woods to the smell of cinnamon. Give me October!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Summer is my favorite season, there's nothing better than a warm summer night. Spring and Fall would be tied for my second favorite, the colors of the seasons changing are always so beautiful.

Plus I live right across the street from a school, summer vacation is when all the tweens and teens go away for a few months, lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
there is weather outside. its all horrible, just absolutely horrible.

birds in the morning, flies in the afternoon, dark at night. that sun during the day.

so endlessly tedious. the weather.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As a confirmed winter wuus who hates to feel too cold or too hot, spring is definitely the time for me. Full of promise and warm breezes instead of blizzards and eternal goose bumps and frozen feet, I love putting away winter clothes and wearing lighter clothing. No slush to walk through, no batteries to boost or snowplows that sock my car in, it's liberation time when the shovel gets relegated to a place of unimportance. Yet to me spring is also the time when wars ramp up, so there's a certain trepidation that creeps in at the back of my mind while I contemplate about gardening.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Halloween is around the corner, my second favorite time of year.

new topics

top topics

join