It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Honestly the many books that make up the old testament were passed down orally over thousands of years before the copies we have today were written down. The books that make up the new testament were also copied many times before the copies we have today were written down. They are literally written thousands of years apart. There is no reason to expect them to be of similar writing styles. They were originally written in many different languages. The books that were settled on to make the holy bible (bibliography; collection of books) were brought together around 400 yrs after the alleged sacrificial slaughter of jesus to fix gods mistakes and atone for everyone else's sins.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Woodcarver

I have a better idea lets get JL4U a ticket to the states and do this thing. I am a non believer and volunteer to be a participant. As far as agreeing to fly there with no set destination on his word...pffft...hell no. You would be left standing at the airport wondering why you were suckered into coming.

NOPE - I see no reason why I should ..... I am not the one wanting help in this matter. If you want this so bad then come to me.

I could have swore you claimed you were here to help (people see the light so to speak). Oh well just more empty internet claims like I figured. It has been interesting reading the thread though and for that I thank you. I can't get the Ghost Buster theme song out of my head now.

Cheap trick..... I will not bite. I will not jump over hoops for you buddy. I offer my services for free and you still bitch!
Anything else you want for free..... paint your home or mow your lawn?

hypocrites..........

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What cowards and hypocrites.

Tell you what ..........you stop trashing my God and asking for proof and I will stop telling you I will give you the proof you need. Otherwise you will hear this message over and over again.

Quite a bit was accomplished this evening and I hope all of ATS sees this thread and sees the trash talk by those nonbelievers who are not willing to back up their end.

It is 0330 hours and I am signing off.

OH..... excuse me MODS ....... can you verify my IP address and let people know I am in Germany.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You could get your church to fund a worldwide outreach with you at the center. Day in day out proving left and right that jesus, god, and demons, are real. There-by spreading the holy christian cause and once and for all stopping people like me in their tracks and bringing the whole world under one true god. Is that to much to ask? You can't do that unless i make some kind of hero's quest to Germany? Thats pretty selfish of you actually. You have the power to convince anyone that god is real, but you can only do the ritual in your grandma's basement?

And someone gave you a badge and a gun?

a reply to: Jesuslives4u

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Look I already wrote you off as an internet cowboy of sorts. I have no idea what services you are speaking of but it seems like from one post to the next you are contradicting yourself but maybe not depending on what you consider services as exactly. My suspicion is that you are simply fishing for his e-mail address considering how little you are willing to divulge on the matter. You have made some pretty out there claims and the catcher is, you got to fly to Germany on your internet word to see if you're full of it. Oh well, like I said the thread has been interesting.

BTW isn't Germany pretty big with Atheism? I would think there should be plenty of opertunities to convert just in your own neck of the woods.

Edit:

BTW I have a VPN I could make it look like I am in 40 different countries. You are supposedly a cop. Don't they teach you that stuff?
edit on 15-9-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Closed for review.

It is suggested that all read the following

PLEASE PLAY NICE (STAFF ALERT)

ALL MEMBERS READ - Moving Past Religion 101 and Staying on Topic

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

**THREAD CLOSED**
edit on Tue Sep 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join