It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do chakras activate, or operate individually in accordance to health?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Is there some sort of secret code, vibration, or technique that I'm missing? Or am I on the right track?

To 1 subjectively GoShredAK, you are on the right track, just be patient with your progress as it will help increase your relax mode/level which can further assist your experience... Good Luck

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Chakras are tricky subject, or concept for that matter. So far it all about two things.

Focus, and flow. How one does this is up to them an their ability to be patient and observant of their own spirituality. As for techniques and such, it all up to ones own homework.

As for Aliens/Gods...Never go there, and be careful with the third eye meditations mind you.

And also, it wiser to just ignore synchronization. It more distracting then you think, and can make difficult to just be in the moment. Which is what meditation is mainly about.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thank you Opiuchus 13, your input is very appreciated here. I am particularly intrigued by your emphasis on the helpfulness of exercise.

I have an early morning routine that I have labeled the "bare minimum";

-stretch/yoga
-various arm lifts with a bell weight
-50 crunches
-heavy bag
-lots of jumping around and MMA visualization
-more stretch/yoga
-one rep of fifty push-ups
-more stretch/yoga/cool down
-drink the fresh pressed fruit/vegetable/root juice along with healthy breakfast, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, fermented drinks like kombucha, ect.........

Been doing this every day for awhile now. It's a program I highly recommend.

Physical activity and healthy diet has helped me nearly decimate a serious anxiety problem.

at 27 I'm feeling supercharged and healthier than ever! I feel like all my work is paying off. Last winter was my most prosperous snowboarding season ever! This summer I'm skateboarding better than I was ten years ago!

m.youtube.com...
(a compilation of me skateboarding around the 16-18 year old era, check it out you guys!) (oh yeah, no more kinky curled Afro, this was high school, though I am going dreads when I get older)

This last Sunday I finally surfed Alaska! It was the most magical thing I've ever done and I caught at least eight waves!

Ahhh, I'm rambling, I'm sorry, not trying to be boastful, just so stoked, wanted to share, and am so glad that some enlightened ATS members are gracing my thread and supporting my journey
edit on 10-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Link

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

However, from my limited understanding I would argue the the pineal gland/third eye, is NOT always active and open, due to calcification and so on.......

I'm not convinced that the limitation doesn't solely reside in our awareness. In my experience, the sensation of 'chakras opening' is more about becoming aware of what is already there, and has always been there. I believe that they are a bridge, of sorts, to other parts of who we are that exists in a timeless medium. In that, the chakras themselves only deal with facets of awareness, windows into 'another world.'

Focusing on them instead of what they connect to is a bit like putting the cart before the horse, or missing the forest for the trees, or looking at spots on the window instead of being aware of what is beyond the pane of glass. Its not so much about cleaning the window as it is becoming aware of what is on the other side of the glass. And in my experience, the window cleans itself once you look past it. The spots and streaks disappear as the vast landscape becomes the focus.

After the past few days this is making more sense to me. As I type I'm looking at, then through our toddler hand printed living room window

I mostly agree, and I'm really sorry for yelling earlier, I didn't really intend on shouting....

My only thought is maybe some of the unhealthy things such as fluoride ect..... Are excellent at dirtying up our windows to the point where it becomes extremely difficult to see through them, or even remember that we should try....or clean them.....I want clean windows so I don't have to look past smudges.....Diamond mind.....

Hespect Serdgiam, I appreciate your intellect and contribution.
edit on 15-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Window is weird

edit on 15-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: ?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

After the past few days this is making more sense to me. As I type I'm looking at, then through our toddler hand printed living room window

I mostly agree, and I'm really sorry for yelling earlier, I didn't really intend on shouting....

Its all good

Remember, this is the journey of your life! Things will fractal and change according to your perspective and the beauty of it is that it changes as the seasons. Look more to finding peace in all of your seasons rather than just your favorite.

Meaning; the windows get dirty.

Its what they do.

But once it gets dirty enough, you start seeing a reflection of yourself rather than what is on the other side of the glass. There is as much value in a mirror as gazing through the looking glass. There are four parts; the you that looks, what is on the other side, the window itself (and its reflections both ways), and then none of the above (all the other 'you'z lookin through other windows'). All exist simultaneously.

My only thought is maybe some of the unhealthy things such as fluoride ect..... Are excellent at dirtying up our windows to the point where it becomes extremely difficult to see through them, or even remember that we should try....or clean them.....I want clean windows so I don't have to look past smudges.....Diamond mind.....

Hespect Serdgiam, I appreciate your intellect and contribution.

There are certainly chemicals being used to dull individuals. It starts to go off topic going too far in-depth, but its not done explicitly to stagnate spirituality. Rather, its used as mind control. Regardless, chemicals can only affect the perspective. Which is limited and biased anyway.. I believe the arena we are talking about is not changed by such things, only our perception of them. It is an arena that is connected to the material, but not controlled by it (its the other way around).

A diamond can not form itself, it needs to be surrounded by the right environment and then it happens naturally. Try going right up to a window with some smudges, etc. Not one that is very dirty or anything, just an average window with some spots and smears. A real one, not speaking metaphorically
Keep your eyes on the window as you get closer, dont look outside just yet! Even get close enough to touch your nose to the glass. At this point, you are probably cross-eyed and looking a bit funny.. but then look off into the distance as far as you can. Because of the close physical perspective, the smudges tend to become much, much, much less noticable! They may even disapear completely. No cleaning happened, and yet, the experience changes according to how we look at it. In this case, very literally!
edit on 15-9-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The whole chakra thing is one I get interested in once in a while, and always end up feeling like it isn't a good idea.

Exactly like when my skin looks especially healthy and radiant, and I start thinking of trying face creams- which then give me acne and wrinkles.

I recently decided to focus on my chakras during my daily meditations, opening each, and now I feel all screwed up. I am weak and tired, feeling mentally confused and not grounded. I'm getting that dreamtime bleed through where my vision is effected and I am seeing what seems like another dimension in the midst of this one. I feel crappy, where I felt great before.

Just like the creams- I always come to the same conclusion. .. if it ain't broke, don't go trying to fix it!

<< 1   >>

join