It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funnies thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I posted in the funnies forum and came here as a courtesy first.

( or second ... ? )

Anyhow, I was wondering what will happen when the funnies thread hits the magic mark again.
400 comes to mind ?

As this is a thread that aims to bring smiles to members and lurkers/visitors alike;
Can it be made a continuum ?

For medical reasons ?

Laughter - is the best medicine ...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's a Scottish Joke based in Glasgow!

A rich man from Glasgow decided to have a party and invited all his Rangers buddies. He also invited Sean, his gardener and the only Celtic fan in the neighbourhood.
He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion. Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating prawns, oysters and bbq and flirting. At the height of the party, the host said, "I have a 15ft man-eating crocodile in my pool and I'll give a million pounds to anyone who has the balls to jump in", The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Sean in the pool fighting the Croc and kicking it's ass, jabbing the croc in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds of stuff like head butts and chokeholds, biting the croc on the tail and flipping the croc through the air like some kind of Judo instructor.
The water was churning and splashing everywere. Both Sean and the croc were screaming and raising hell.
Finally Sean strangled the croc and let it float to the top like a goldfish. Sean then slowly climbed out of the pool.
Everyone just staring at him in disbelief.
Finally the host says, "Well Sean, I reckon I owe you a million pounds" " Nah; you all right boss, I dont want it," said Sean.
The rich man said " I have to give you something, how about a half million pounds then".
"No thanks I don't want it" answered Sean.
The host continued " I insist on giving you something, that was amazing what you done. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex".
Agan Sean said no.
Confused the rich man asked, " There must be something you want? what can I give you?."
'Just give me the Orange b****** who pushed me into the pool.'

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Tut Tut but funny I heard another version saying that the crocodile was killed and ripped apart a newspaper reporter who was a Rangers supporter and was at the party lead with the headline defenseless crocodile killed by Celtic fan

join