It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 vs FLIGHT 800

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the difference between the US government reaction to MH17 and their reaction to Flight 800?

In the former, our government claimed within hours that it was as a surface-to-air missile. It was probably fired by Russian rebels. And they probably had helped of the Russians.

In latter, despite eyewitness testimony and other facts pointing to a missile, the government pushed back on this explanation. And within a matter of days was only referring to it as a crash.

Coincidentally (ahem) both events occurred on July 17th. The cabal sure is funny, ain't they?

I'm not an expert on Flight 800. But I'm sure there are many ATSers who are. And I'd love to read any info they have that further denotes the difference between the government reactions to these two crashes.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Perhaps this didn't deserve a thread of its own.

It's nice to see the stars and flags. But I expected more comments. Especially given the renewed interest in Flight 800 because of the documentary which premiered last year on July 17. BTW, it's now streaming on Netflix, if you haven't seen it.

Here's Clinton's statement about Flight 800 a week after the crash:

He seems rather nervous. Granted it was in the middle of his re-election campaign. But still ...
edit on 20-7-2014 by Moresby because: A missile!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have a friend, a former `flight attendant. She was in Paris on layover the night of the TWA 800 shooting down . She and other personnel were at the airport the next day for their return flight and talked to commercial pilots that were in the air at the time of the event and several of them witnessed the missile streaking toward the plane. That whole affair is one of the nastist and worst kept secrets of the modern era.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

wait they SAW it? how close were these commercial pilots to it, let alone several of them? sorry if i'm mistaken, but I didn't think commercial airlines fly this close together, especially considering the fact we've been told they were flying over the area due to weather conditions so exactly HOW did they see it...

this seems disinformative considering the situation, but i'd love to see first hand testimonials proving me wrong...

not just a she said he said blah blah...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4awhile
a reply to: Aliensun

wait they SAW it? how close were these commercial pilots to it, let alone several of them? sorry if i'm mistaken, but I didn't think commercial airlines fly this close together, especially considering the fact we've been told they were flying over the area due to weather conditions so exactly HOW did they see it...

this seems disinformative considering the situation, but i'd love to see first hand testimonials proving me wrong...

not just a she said he said blah blah...

Here's the ATC recording you usually hear of the pilots witnessing the crash of Flight 800:

Here's a longer recording where one of the pilots seems to be describing something like a missile. It begins about 32 seconds into the recording:

Curiously, this segment is usually excluded when the ATC recordings are played.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Moresby because: Because he saw a missile.

new topics

top topics

join