It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instruction Manual for Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is an interesting video I found a few years back, it still has less than 1 million views

It never mentions Religion or God throughout the Clip, but shows the Problems with Herd Mentality.
Finally it Shows the Beauty of Individuality.
What's your take on This?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NeverMind2013

Define individuality. If everyone is out to carve out their own idea of "individuality", then doesnt that make them a herd of individuals?

I believe individuality is expressed by following God, not what man says about God.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Nicely done on the video ..
S&F

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Define individuality. If everyone is out to carve out their own idea of "individuality", then doesnt that make them a herd of individuals?.

If You Need Individuality Defined by me, that makes you a Follower, not a Leader. Find your Own Definition of Individuality.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thats a good answer, I like you already.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In the video at 4.14 it spells out "All B.S.
I believe in 1 Almighty God, but I don't need no man in a frock telling me how my personal relationship with Him/Her? should be conducted.

edit on 18-7-2014 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Holy crap, that video is amazing. I'm going to be referring to that one for a while.

Thank you so much for posting it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

A herd of individuals is different than a herd of people who think the same without questioning, even if they both have large enough numbers in them to be considered a group, they have different behaviors.

As you can see, though, from what you said even with individuals of different views there can still be a community.
edit on 19amSat, 19 Jul 2014 01:33:10 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That was beautiful! Thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Awesome presentation! Thanks for bringing it here.
Yes, people are scared. With the way the world is going now, we should ALL be plenty scared. When "Arab Spring" happened, I became concerned. Then I thought, "it's the beginning of WW3. It's here."

And, in my estimation, it is - here, now - we are living through a huge upheaval. I give thanks every day that I live in a quiet, safe neighborhood - and sometimes I think I'll just stop paying attention to what's going on, because it's much more serene to do so. But I can't seem to shut up about what I see happening...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this video!!

It most clearly illustrates the Problems with Herd Mentality; an overarching concept, transcendent of individual beliefs.  What a different world we would have, bereft of wars too no doubt - if every child today were to see this and grow into a generation knowing that we needn't place ourselves in little boxes and continue the divisions of our forefathers.

Brilliant message - S&F!

top topics

join