It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dispatch the emergency politicians!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
We hear of emergency firefighters,solders,doctors and EMT's getting dispatched to help the public in times of great need.

Would hearing an alert for an emergency politicians to respond to a problem be helpful or scary?

Except for the Benghazi incident what do politicians risk happening if they don't respond properly?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thats a terrifying thought .. politicians bollox things up enough already .. no need for them to bollox things up even worse ...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

I've aided the emergency services before, and I'd be more than willing to sit in as an emergency congressmen if the S was to HTF.

And my first act would be a call for accountability: "You in the suit, stand up-and your friend to the right-stand up as well. In fact, all of you stand up and swear by the good book that you have acted in the best interests of the people."

At the end of the day I'd have a hefty price on my head.

edit on 12-7-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Thats a terrifying thought .. politicians bollox things up enough already .. no need for them to bollox things up even worse ...

You need to rethink this Expat.... Politicians are the perfect candidates for EOD.

join