It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda seizes Iraq's third-largest city as terrified residents flee

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, according to the latest news the Kurds have taken Kirkuk. I'm wondering if they'll also make a play for Mosul soon - they've long had their eyes on it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Something is fishy about all of this.The group ISIS is funded by Saudi Arabia and they are the ones taking over Iraq.They want to drive out Iranian muslims.ISIS stands for The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.Saudi Arabia hates Assad and Iran.

I would not doubt Saudi Arabia could have used the chemical bomb attack on Syria and get the U.S. to blame it on Assad.The whole thing explains why the U.S.could not prove who used the chemical bombs,still no evidence if Assad destoyed the chemical bombs.Bush said Saddam Hussein had chemical bombs which turned out He did not have them,or he gave them to Syria.Not evidence Syria had chemical weapons from what I saw.I never saw evidence that Syria destroyed their chemical weapons but they said they where going to destroy them.Whole thing is fishy and bizarre.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

All the 9/11 hijackers where from Saudi Arabia!!
edit on 12-6-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: St Udio

Iran wants nothing to do with ISIS, in fact they're calling for an international response...

www.al-monitor.com...

get a grip on it

ISIL.... ISIS.... a lot of 'strange bed-fellows'.... it is closed minded, un-imaginative thinking that allowed the 911 plot to happen -> even when many 'dots' were presented to the FBI/Counter Intelligence back in 1995 and before

Blood-soaked fanatics who make Al Qaeda look amateur: Formidable army of 12,000 black-clad fanatics who rule by beheading, amputation and crucifixion

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ding-amputation-crucifixion.html#ixzz34TDTJiyn

we have to project just where the unholy alliances will go ~ not just rehash where-they-have-been in a historic framework....

sheeze... here I go again trying to bang some sense into the 'watchdogs' of the culture
edit on th30140261543112232014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30140261552112252014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

...huh?

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join