It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay's lovely song....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The song Jay sings at the beginning of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back..... You know the one. Outside the convenience store....... I want to scream that at the top of my lungs!

I'd love to share it here, but it'd get me banned. Look it up. But, if you are offended by crass language, maybe don't.

Anyway, I'm just really flipping stressed, and that song seems to fit my current mood.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

My goodness! If you are resorting to songs by Jay, then something must be seriously "up".

What, if you do not mind my asking, has you so enraged?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The straw that broke the camel's back would be my husband being "let go" from his job last night. Now, I know I am hardly unique in this, but I have been dealing with so much lately, it is just a lot to bare.

Plus, I really don't want to stress him even more by showing my level of unsettledness. If it were just us I wouldn't be so worried, but we have 3 small children. F#@king trying to get our degrees, to try to better the situation.

Thanks for asking. Venting is really what I needed.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I am sorry to hear that. It is never easy to lose an income stream, and even more aggravating when one is trying to advance oneself. I wish you every success with your future endeavours in that regard.

new topics

top topics

join